She's back for more. Jessica can't sing... she can't act... but she definitely looks hot. She belongs on stage with a pole, shakin' her tight ass for a fiver or ten spot, rather than takin' on a cool cut like "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'".

These boots are made for walking
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these boots
Are gonna walk all over you!

It's bad enough that The Dukes of Hazzard, a backwoods, shit-kickin', low-brow '80s television series set in the heart of Hee-Haw country during it's run of endless redneck car chases, is given new life as a movie by uninspired Hollywood hot shots who have no clue or original ideas, to make matters worse, we get ultra-bimbo Jessica Simpson desecrating the take-no-shit '60s hit single, "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'". Countryfied with the assistance of Willie "Pass the Joint My Way" Nelson, the new version of an old classic anthem is as limp as Uncle Jesse's dick after draining a bottle of Jack Daniels on a scorchin' summer night.

The song was originally popularized by Nancy Sinatra, with attitude... and later covered with menacing arrogance by the mighty Megadeth, for the Killing Is My Business... album. The daughter of "Ol' Blues Eyes" gained added respect for the song when Quentin Tarantino admirably included "These Boots..." in Kill Bill: Volume One, a film that is definitely worthy of the stompin' song, as opposed to a movie dedicated to the antics of those rebel flag wavin' Duke boys, moonshine, and incompetent law enforcement.

"Daisy" Simpson shows a complete lack of talent trying to carry off the remake of "Thes Boots Are Made for Walkin'", which features altered lyrics. I am being generous handing out a half-star rating for Jessica's lame recording.

The boot prints are firmly laid down with force. Nancy 'n' sneering Dave "The General" Mustaine walk all over J.S.

KNOCK IT BACK!