+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney vs Obama 2012

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G'Lin View Post
    Do they have puke buckets in the voting booth?

Thinking about voting for Santorum.

The Freep is porting a twitter feed of the hashtag #MIprimary on their home page and including pictures. They've got someone weeding out stuff they don't like but it is after the fact. They didn't like my picture of two guys kissing subtitled "we love Romney!"
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Was ballot #4 this morning in my polling place. It took 45 minutes to get 4 voters.

Voted for Tricky Ricky.

I think he'll win by 6-8 pts.

Romney by 3%... interesting.

But, the delegate math is interesting. Michigan has 14 congressional districts (they use the maps from 2013 where we lose a seat) where the winner takes 2 delegates each, plus another 2 statewide delegates (1 for Romney, 1 for Santorum since they were close). Especially given how the gerrymander worked relative to Romney's core supporters, it's possible that Santorum could end up totally tied for delegates, or perhaps have more delegates, even in the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Michigan has 14 congressional districts (they use the maps from 2013 where we lose a seat) where the winner takes 2 delegates each, plus another 2 statewide delegates (1 for Romney, 1 for Santorum since they were close). Especially given how the gerrymander worked relative to Romney's core supporters, it's possible that Santorum could end up totally tied for delegates, or perhaps have more delegates, even in the loss.
    So Santorum had tied with Romney for delegates... until the MI GOP changed the rules after the fact.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012030...arge-delegates

Buffoonery.

Blog Entries
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/t...161040381.html

Trailer looks incredible on iPad.

Has there been a solid week since Santorum dropped out that Romney has clearly won a news cycle over Obama? Between his support of gay marriage, the executive part of the DREAM Act, and Obamacare being upheld -- Obama has pwned Romney over and over.

With summer here and a lot of folks not paying much attention to news, I don't see a lot of daylight for Romney until the RNC.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/americans-f...225920716.html

Nearly two in three Americans think President Barack Obama is better suited than Republican rival Mitt Romney to deal with an alien invasion, according to a survey released Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma View Post
    I don't understand what's wrong w/ Romney. He's the only one who has the war chest and the backing of high-dollar donors to be able to take on the Obama smear machine that is surely coming this summer.

It's not about electing a true conservative. It's about electing a non-"communist".
    phyksed!
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread