+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney vs Obama 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Gallup's 7-day tracker had it tied a week after the first debate among their definition of likely voters.

They then changed their polling methodology and are getting results inconsistent with a lot of other pollsters.

We'll see if they got it right.
    But its been a lil while since that first debate and every day that goes by, Romney is getting more peeps to his side. So Gallups 7 day post debate numbers seem a lil low but pretty much on track.

You are correct, for a change , on gallup being a lil out of whack with the rest of the polls. They have it higher but Romney still has a lead and some polls show him with a lead outside the MOE.

As you said, we'll see...
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Armed with his astounding knowledge of middle east geography and naval forces, Mitt won yet another debate!!!

Obama's been stealing from Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck" routine with Romnesia, but he ought to try stealing from "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" too.

Mitt won the first one and the last 2 were even.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Odumba thinks he inherited a mess with the economy. If he gets re-elected, he can finally say that with and be the truth.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Odumba thinks he inherited a mess with the economy. If he gets re-elected, he can finally say that with and be the truth.
    So he didn't inherit a mess with the economy? LOL

I'm loving all the national pollsters being shut down due to Hurricane Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    So he didn't inherit a mess with the economy? LOL

I'm loving all the national pollsters being shut down due to Hurricane Sandy.
    Its a joke. You didn't hear it? Things must be getting a lil desperate on the left. The are in panic mode.

Also, I bet you are loving polling being shut down...cuz YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! your guy has no mo, but the storm may stop Romney's mo.
    Players meeting my ASS!

As an un-biased Australian everything I have read says that Romney has done much better than anticipated against Barak.... and Mitt might even win.

To that I say: WTF?

Obama swept into office on a red carpet, was handed a big fat steaming pile of shit and it seemed the gool ol' US of A said "please, please Mr Obama... someone has to DO something"

And after 4 years some of you expect everything to be squeaky clean, smelling of lavender and roses? Bunch of fucking window lickers! Y'all talk the short bus to school, didn't you?

Without having a massive majority to pass through whatever "reform" or "legistration" he and his party wanted it's no surprise "the recovery" has been slow.

Not that it makes a lick of difference who wins. Nothing will really change. The average person will be no better off than they are now. Costs of living rise faster than your wage!

Hope everyone is well after the storm... looked pretty fucking intense
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Nice link, thanks.
    Find a new slant.

Early turnout for Dems is down, way down in some states. Up for Pubs. We'll see...
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread