+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney vs Obama 2012

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gla View Post
    Many ballers set up donations through their relatives, so they don't show up on such reports.
    Ben Wallace donated money to Obama in 2008, for example, through his wife Chanda:

http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_...e&first=chanda

Now with Citizens United, it's easier than ever to donate without being obvious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    lol
    Is this really the best you got? Your go to bullshit lol? This is how fucking retarded you've become. What a fucking joke you've become on this board. When you would blast 8k posts a day some of them we're actual fucking conversation. You could talk sports and even politics and ask questions. But now you're a fucking joke troll who gets off posting whatever the fuck occurs to him in that split second you're out of your vodka haze.

I don't even pretend to understand the northern California contractor market. Granted I don't really know you, but I'm still going to at least listen and consider whatever post you would have on that subject due to the fact that according to your posts, that's your market. I think it's fair to say that my knowledge of Spain is on the same level as that. Enough to at least, in theory, avoid your lol seal of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post
    Is this really the best you got? Your go to bullshit lol? This is how fucking retarded you've become. What a fucking joke you've become on this board. When you would blast 8k posts a day some of them we're actual fucking conversation. You could talk sports and even politics and ask questions. But now you're a fucking joke troll who gets off posting whatever the fuck occurs to him in that split second you're out of your vodka haze.

I don't even pretend to understand the northern California contractor market. Granted I don't really know you, but I'm still going to at least listen and consider whatever post you would have on that subject due to the fact that according to your posts, that's your market. I think it's fair to say that my knowledge of Spain is on the same level as that. Enough to at least, in theory, avoid your lol seal of stupidity.
    LOL!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Posted by T_P_K at 10:19 AM on July, 31, 2012
    “If Obama wins this election I will shut down my company and go on every government assistance program I can find. I will not continue to beat my head against the wall another four years. What’s the point?”

Dutchess St. Rollins responds:
    Promise? That would be fucking AWESOME!
    Make sure to report back and let us know how far that dollar and a half per meal and between $100 and $600 a month in cash gets ya’.
    What I find unreal about you Teabilly fucksticks is that you actually seem jealous of poor people. Like it’s super fun to be a single mom or elderly person who is forced to rely on welfare to fulfill basic human needs.
    Half of the people receiving benefits are kids and one third are elderly or disabled. Only a TINY percentage of people getting assistance are able-bodied adults, but don’t let facts get in the way of your pathetic little pitty party.
    You assholes begrudge poor children hot meals, yet don’t seem to give a shit that the multimillionaire, Ann Romney, takes a $77,000 tax deduction for her dancing horse and the taxpayers just funded her trip to the Olympics. Where’s the outrage about that insanity?
    How about the dozens of huge corporations that are making record-breaking profits and getting tax refunds? That doesn’t chap your moonshine-swillin’ hillbilly hides a little bit?
    You’re working yourselves into a tizzy over some bullshit “welfare queen” myth and the thought that some icky POOR PERSON might get a few free fucking meals so they don’t end up homeless, yet turn away while the oil industry gets billions in tax subsidies, even after turning huge profits! You bed-pissing rednecks are a fucking disgrace to this country. FUCK YOU.
    H/T to: The POLITICAL CARNIVAL
    ¹As far as we know, “DW” stands for DimWit.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    money.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Romney and Ryan are coming to Commerce Township on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury View Post
    Posted by T_P_K at 10:19 AM on July, 31, 2012
    “If Obama wins this election I will shut down my company and go on every government assistance program I can find. I will not continue to beat my head against the wall another four years. What’s the point?”

Dutchess St. Rollins responds:
    Promise? That would be fucking AWESOME!
    Make sure to report back and let us know how far that dollar and a half per meal and between $100 and $600 a month in cash gets ya’.
    What I find unreal about you Teabilly fucksticks is that you actually seem jealous of poor people. Like it’s super fun to be a single mom or elderly person who is forced to rely on welfare to fulfill basic human needs.
    Half of the people receiving benefits are kids and one third are elderly or disabled. Only a TINY percentage of people getting assistance are able-bodied adults, but don’t let facts get in the way of your pathetic little pitty party.
    You assholes begrudge poor children hot meals, yet don’t seem to give a shit that the multimillionaire, Ann Romney, takes a $77,000 tax deduction for her dancing horse and the taxpayers just funded her trip to the Olympics. Where’s the outrage about that insanity?
    How about the dozens of huge corporations that are making record-breaking profits and getting tax refunds? That doesn’t chap your moonshine-swillin’ hillbilly hides a little bit?
    You’re working yourselves into a tizzy over some bullshit “welfare queen” myth and the thought that some icky POOR PERSON might get a few free fucking meals so they don’t end up homeless, yet turn away while the oil industry gets billions in tax subsidies, even after turning huge profits! You bed-pissing rednecks are a fucking disgrace to this country. FUCK YOU.
    H/T to: The POLITICAL CARNIVAL
    ¹As far as we know, “DW” stands for DimWit.
    Bullshit!
    Players meeting my ASS!

During the RNC, Mitt's was doing some superdonor schmoozing on a yacht named Cracker Bay, which was flying the Cayman Islands flag:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney...8#.UD5X346VKQz

Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless, coming to a presidency near you... Robin Leach must be shitting himself with anticipation.

+ Reply to Thread