+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20
FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Romney vs Obama 2012

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The exit polls look great for John McCain.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Turned it off and watching West Wing instead. So much happier.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Congrats Peeps! Ur guy won.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Great night.
    Find a new slant.

Tahoe - you mention wasting money. Didn't "your guy" (Bush) waste shitloads of money? Wars and all that

You also mentioned that you wanted Obama to help businesses... I'm not sure what in particular you want done but if its anything like here I'm guessing small businesses aren't helped by the government in power - regardless of which side they're from.

That's the nature of the beast my friend. Small businesses are never EVAH gonna get any help from the government. Who funds political parties? Who lobbies governments? Who really controls shit around the world?

If you think for one second the government of the day can do anything to help any individual or small business then you're nuts IMO. Big business, global companies control everything. Governments are powerless to stop big business because they are funded by big business. It's all well and good for a candidate to SAY they wanna change things - they wanna look after the average person, families, minorities, small business and all that shit they SAY

Then they get into office and NOTHING changes! Not because they dont give a fuck or because they're now on easy street. Nothing changes because any change to the status quo (good band) will mess with the people who PAID big fucking money to put them and every other elected person in the position they're in!

Do you honestly believe these big business DONATE money to political parties out of the goodness of their hearts? Do they think businesses that are flithy rich DONATE money because it's good business?

Or do you think businesses finance BOTH political parties to ensure a certain result?

If I owned a huge global company I would certainly finance both/all political parties... to ensure that I remained a huge fucking company! I'm not paying millions for change! I'm paying millions so you can do what I fucking tell you to do... hang on, that sounds sinister... I pay all that money in order to maintain my position...

"You know where your bread is buttered, right?"... and "you know who makes the fucking bread, right?"... and "you know who pays for the flour and yeast and stuff, right?"

You get the point, yeah?

Anyway, congrats to Obama and all his supporters... but IMO Mitt (what kind of stupid name is that!) lost the election more than Obama won it. Bit stupid pissing off some women and some minorites... hard to win when you piss off some of the key sections of the population. The fact it was still so close means Romney has to live with the fact he fucked it all up!

And now the talk is all about how Obama needs to "cross the aisle" to "make change happen" LMFAO!

There's your problem straight away... if a policy is good for the people then it should be a slam dunk! You rule for the majority, not any one little section. But some of y'all are crazy about being red or blue over there. A gang mentality... a mob mentality...

I do like the fact Obama said something to the effect of "If an elderly woman in Shitsville USA can't afford both rent and medication and is forced to choose.. that worries me even if she's not related to me"... FUCK YEAH!

How the fuck can we call ourselves civalised when we have people "worth" billions of dollars while people BEG... fucking BEG for food? Like a dog! Like a PET! That's BULLSHIT! No one should have billions of dollars when people on this planet don;t have fucking water or food or housing! It's just fucking WRONG!

And if any HUMAN can't fucking understand that and stands behind the "I'm a self made man. I've never been given a hand out ever" then fuck you too pal! Good for you! I'm happy you've had a good life or a decent one or a reasonable one. I've never got a hand out either but like Tupac once said "don't want a hand out... just a hand UP!" Fuckers need to realise that there are people all over the world that are suffering... and THAT should offend you!

Gay and lesbian marriage? Who gives a fuck? PEOPLE ARE STARVING TO DEATH! How fucking civalised are we when we debate abortion... "was she raped? Well that might change my opinion on the subject but in ALL other cases fuck you you can't have an abortion"... WHAT? Fuck off with your bullshit! PEOPLE ARE STARVING TO DEATH!

Maybe not in your neighborhood, maybe not in your town, maybe not in your state (blue or red?).... but it's fucking happening... you know about it... so get the fuck outta here with whatever pathetic shit you wanna debate while you sit in your nice house (rented or not) with running water, electricty and all your fucking iGadgets...

It's not all about "I".. ipod, ipad, iphone iOFFENDED!

For the life of me I cannot believe that the vast majority of the world's wealth is owned by such a tiny percentage of the world's population... and the majority ALLOW that shit to continue! Cause make no mistake about it - the vast majority of the planet are fed the fuck up with this shit! But there is the problem!

Assume everyone that gives a fuck actually gave $100 to some random candidate who would run for President... and he fucking won.... what happens next? Dude has to "cross the aisle" to get shit done!

LMFAO!

How much do you honestly think that cunt could get done in Washington? The system is set up to ensure ain't nothing gonna change, boys.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Gonna book a trip to Colorado just to walk into a store to buy a nickelbag... Rocky Mountain High.. Colorado... next stop Washington!

tl;dr lolllerz

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Tahoe - you mention wasting money. Didn't "your guy" (Bush) waste shitloads of money? Wars and all that

You also mentioned that you wanted Obama to help businesses... I'm not sure what in particular you want done but if its anything like here I'm guessing small businesses aren't helped by the government in power - regardless of which side they're from.

That's the nature of the beast my friend. Small businesses are never EVAH gonna get any help from the government. Who funds political parties? Who lobbies governments? Who really controls shit around the world?

If you think for one second the government of the day can do anything to help any individual or small business then you're nuts IMO. Big business, global companies control everything. Governments are powerless to stop big business because they are funded by big business. It's all well and good for a candidate to SAY they wanna change things - they wanna look after the average person, families, minorities, small business and all that shit they SAY

Then they get into office and NOTHING changes! Not because they dont give a fuck or because they're now on easy street. Nothing changes because any change to the status quo (good band) will mess with the people who PAID big fucking money to put them and every other elected person in the position they're in!

Do you honestly believe these big business DONATE money to political parties out of the goodness of their hearts? Do they think businesses that are flithy rich DONATE money because it's good business?

Or do you think businesses finance BOTH political parties to ensure a certain result?

If I owned a huge global company I would certainly finance both/all political parties... to ensure that I remained a huge fucking company! I'm not paying millions for change! I'm paying millions so you can do what I fucking tell you to do... hang on, that sounds sinister... I pay all that money in order to maintain my position...

"You know where your bread is buttered, right?"... and "you know who makes the fucking bread, right?"... and "you know who pays for the flour and yeast and stuff, right?"

You get the point, yeah?

Anyway, congrats to Obama and all his supporters... but IMO Mitt (what kind of stupid name is that!) lost the election more than Obama won it. Bit stupid pissing off some women and some minorites... hard to win when you piss off some of the key sections of the population. The fact it was still so close means Romney has to live with the fact he fucked it all up!

And now the talk is all about how Obama needs to "cross the aisle" to "make change happen" LMFAO!

There's your problem straight away... if a policy is good for the people then it should be a slam dunk! You rule for the majority, not any one little section. But some of y'all are crazy about being red or blue over there. A gang mentality... a mob mentality...

I do like the fact Obama said something to the effect of "If an elderly woman in Shitsville USA can't afford both rent and medication and is forced to choose.. that worries me even if she's not related to me"... FUCK YEAH!

How the fuck can we call ourselves civalised when we have people "worth" billions of dollars while people BEG... fucking BEG for food? Like a dog! Like a PET! That's BULLSHIT! No one should have billions of dollars when people on this planet don;t have fucking water or food or housing! It's just fucking WRONG!

And if any HUMAN can't fucking understand that and stands behind the "I'm a self made man. I've never been given a hand out ever" then fuck you too pal! Good for you! I'm happy you've had a good life or a decent one or a reasonable one. I've never got a hand out either but like Tupac once said "don't want a hand out... just a hand UP!" Fuckers need to realise that there are people all over the world that are suffering... and THAT should offend you!

Gay and lesbian marriage? Who gives a fuck? PEOPLE ARE STARVING TO DEATH! How fucking civalised are we when we debate abortion... "was she raped? Well that might change my opinion on the subject but in ALL other cases fuck you you can't have an abortion"... WHAT? Fuck off with your bullshit! PEOPLE ARE STARVING TO DEATH!

Maybe not in your neighborhood, maybe not in your town, maybe not in your state (blue or red?).... but it's fucking happening... you know about it... so get the fuck outta here with whatever pathetic shit you wanna debate while you sit in your nice house (rented or not) with running water, electricty and all your fucking iGadgets...

It's not all about "I".. ipod, ipad, iphone iOFFENDED!

For the life of me I cannot believe that the vast majority of the world's wealth is owned by such a tiny percentage of the world's population... and the majority ALLOW that shit to continue! Cause make no mistake about it - the vast majority of the planet are fed the fuck up with this shit! But there is the problem!

Assume everyone that gives a fuck actually gave $100 to some random candidate who would run for President... and he fucking won.... what happens next? Dude has to "cross the aisle" to get shit done!

LMFAO!

How much do you honestly think that cunt could get done in Washington? The system is set up to ensure ain't nothing gonna change, boys.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    It wasn't really that close. Give Mitt Romney 3% more of the popular vote and Obama still wins. The nature of the Electoral College really fucks up how elections play out. I'd love to have mandatory voting like y'all have in Australia.

excuse the rant people - was watching some depressing shit

Mxy, being forced to vote doesn't mean people care or pay more attention over here. IMO we care less about politics than you guys do
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Thought I would drop in and post for once (been a long while). Two things:

1) I see Tahoe still hasn't learned
    2) Pharaoh is back?!?!?!
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread