+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney vs Obama 2012

Personally I'm tired of the whole opinions on the role of government because you've met deadbeats thing. I've lived in enough areas to know that there are deadbeats living off the government. There are. I've seen them too. But that's just what I've seen. I've also seen way more talented people over the last two to five years who've had to work for less money than before or can't even find a job. Which one is more common? So many people see things and regardless of what they see being true or not love to generalize on government policy based on those observations and generalizations. I don't understand that.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Paul Ryan as VP? WTF?

I think Obama's campaign staff had wet dreams of Romney picking Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Paul Ryan as VP? WTF?

I think Obama's campaign staff had wet dreams of Romney picking Ryan.
    Yeah, its too bad. Not for the reason you state, but because Romney attempted to make the election a serious debate about two different directions for the country. The Obama direction is more entitlements leading to insolvency and economic growth being driven by the government. The Romney direction is taking a logical look at entitlements and doing what needs to be done to prevent a Southern Europe style meltdown and economic growth being driven by the private sector.

Four more years of Obama is going to embolden entitlement addicted minorities even more and do much to undermine the economic engine of this country. Its really too bad.
    www.university.com

Do you read anything besides liberal cartoon papers?
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow View Post
    Yeah, its too bad. Not for the reason you state, but because Romney attempted to make the election a serious debate about two different directions for the country. The Obama direction is more entitlements leading to insolvency and economic growth being driven by the government. The Romney direction is taking a logical look at entitlements and doing what needs to be done to prevent a Southern Europe style meltdown and economic growth being driven by the private sector.

Four more years of Obama is going to embolden entitlement addicted minorities even more and do much to undermine the economic engine of this country. Its really too bad.
    Are you saying that entitlements are what caused the economic problems in Greece and Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post
    Are you saying that entitlements are what caused the economic problems in Greece and Spain?
    To a degree, yes. When the government promises more than it can provide (Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc.) serious problems arise. Nobody is saying do away with the aforementioned programs. However, a serious overhaul is required. At some point we must start dealing with reality before it deals with us.
    www.university.com

+ Reply to Thread