+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rip

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

Rip

Watching him play for the Bulls makes me want to cry and throw up at the same time.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blame Joe Dumars and his stuipidity

We buy out Rip... but re-sign Tay... why? Out with the old and in with the... old? WTF? Whatever money we saved on the cap we spent on Tayshaun + millions more. Makes no sense IMO

We don't amnesty BG, retain Rip and re-sign Tay... why? IF Joe wanted to retain Tayshaun then simply use the amnesty on BG and keep Rip. Rip's contract is shorter and it allows Joe to have 2 constant reminders on the roster of the good ol' days...

For the life of me I'd swear Vince Russo booked this shit... makes no fucking sense at all
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Rip's got a lot of game left in him and would have been fine here this year if given a proper role, which would have been tough with Gordon and Stuckey present, but I'm okay that he's gone because of the cap space, his age and we'll probably successfully lose several more of games that we would have won with his help.
    Find a new slant.

I'd have kept Rip and dumped BG.

Very few players are effective without the ball... Rip is!

Knight + Stuckey + Rip + Bynum

OR

Knight + Stuckey + BG + Bynum

You get Prince in both scenarios

lol @ Joe Dumars. dude has been smoking some awful shit ever since before the Chauncey trade.

No question that Knight and Rip starting with Stuck of the ebnch would have been our best rotation. Sadly it is inevitable now that Joe D has to go. It is embarassing that we didn't even get anything for him.

If Gordon gets more minutes beside Knight he will be better, probably not up to his pay level, but still better. Gordon's game is pretty much completely an offensive player, and not a single player has been better offensively playing with Stuckey. There is a reason for that.

As for Rip, he's not going to get as many shots with Rose as he did with Billups, but his scoring average will likely go up from last year. His shot attempts per game might actually be higher too.
    Last edited by Koolaid; 12-30-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    k

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan View Post
    Rip's got a lot of game left in him and would have been fine here this year if given a proper role, which would have been tough with Gordon and Stuckey present.
    Why would that have been so fucking tough? The only thing that BG (Be Gone) and Stucknut have going for them is that they're younger.

Blog Entries
    More years on their contracts, too, including Stuckey's shiny new deal.

You think that would have gone well if either Stuckey or Gordon was the 3rd SG?
    Find a new slant.

The whole drama at SG is because we signed BG.

IF we signed a real PG instead then we would have started Rip and this PG while bringing Stuckey off the bench.

THAT would have been better than signing BG.

Signing David Lee to that big contract would have been better!

That Billups/Iverson trade is still fucking us!

+ Reply to Thread