+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: B.Knight watch

Blog Entries
    Looks like this Isaiah cat "swagger jacked" you.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps. But I do like it, which is what matters most to me.
    Find a new slant.

What's the big deal with twitter?

People typing random shit to their "followers" who then re-tweet it to their own "followers"....

Unless it's seriosuly important (riots breakout in your street, world is ending important) who gives a fuck what you tweet in the first place?

It's worse than fucking facebook with people talking about how many "followers" they have.

Newsflash: You are NOT a God! You don't have followers!

What you have are bored people who for some unknown reason are "interested" in your random thoughts. People invading your mental space to get a small snapshot of your opinion on random topics.

Or worse!

They are so bored your bullshit "status updates" (I was in Starbucks and saw this really hot girl mmmmmmm) actually mean something to them

If I ever get so fucking bored that I have to follow fuckers on twitter to entertain myself someone needs to shoot me!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

There is a rule where you can't have followers unless you're "god?"

I'm not sure what's worse, an ego that thinks its twitter followers are an indication of how cool they are or an ego that thinks it is too cool to use twitter.

I have used it for keeping up with the sports world and to communicate with friends on a platform that's not as widespread as facebook. Like Glan, I also enjoy it, which is why I use it.

Blog Entries
    It's basically (if built correctly, like mine) a kick-ass news feed for any topics that interest you. And it's also a worldwide message board that also allows you to interact with interesting (sometimes "famous") people that you normally couldn't.

I don't much care for the generalizations that you posted. The only reason I want more followers is so I can add more people of my choice to my feeds (I'm at the 2,000 limit).

And the trolling and humor can't be beat. It's awesome.
    Find a new slant.

And with one post I trolled both Glan and DrRay... just imagine if I had twitter!

For fuck's sake... I don't care who uses twitter and who doesn't.

I'm not "too cool" to use it - I just don't have the time nor do I care to use it.

I also don't use Facebook as I don't have the time and I don't care to use it.

Obviously they both have their uses though.

I might end up with a facebook account this year so that I can keep in touch with certain people that I can't actually see and talk to now they've moved away but I have no desire to read a mass of mundane bullshit the vast majority of people post as a "status update"...

so I'm really torn on getting an account or just using a phone like in the old days

Blog Entries
    Get a Twitter, P. Seeing you try to write wrestling storylines using only 140 chars would be awesome.

I actually think that's how WWE writes their storylines... which is why the majority are not well thought out or contain anything of note. It's hard to care about a product that appears so fake.

Obviously the fights are fake but the piss poor writing and the overdone production values makes it seem like a shitty tv show... which takes away from the actual product - which is the wrestling.

Anyway, very few storylines seem to occur organically.

Each story seems manufactured... there isn't a real reason for 2 guys to fight - WWE just invents one at the time that is convenient that doesn't have anything to do with the charcaters involved or their history.

As a writer you have to create a history for the character and then use that to develop the "fights".

If there is no history for the character or the audience doesn't know what motivates the character then chances are the audience will not connect with that character. No connection = set up for failure

Blog Entries
    I wonder if BRANDON KNIGHT would be a good wrestler?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread