+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: B.Knight watch

LMAO

It's an easy sell...

Blue chip prospect... you can claim he worships Zeke to give old school diehards a "way in"

Give him a facebook page and a twitter account so the new school kids can "get to know him" on a "personal" level

Have him put up videos of him playing whatever NBA game is the popular choice on Xbox/PS3 these days and sit down interviews conducted by Joe Dumars himself where Knight comes across as a humble, well spoken young man that respects veterans and loves the game and is "living the dream"

In other words he gets a Zach Ryder push - which allows the fans to accept him for who he is...

As opposed to giving him the John Cena push that Stuckey got. Stuckey was pushed on to a pedestal he didn't deserve and fans turned on him

There is your Piston Main Event for 2012-2013: Knight v Stuckey...

Also on that show is Jason Maxiell v Ben Wallace - the younger often lazy beast vs the mentor he refused to listen to or follow

Plus we'll have a match up between Austin Daye and Tayshaun Prince. One guy worked hard to get respected and the other seems content to waste all the potential in the world.

Behind the scenes though change is coming... a new suit holds all the keys while the Fat Man is on the clock: Fix it or else Fat Man

Mmmm someone get me Jeff Katz - I smell a sitcom
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    what the fuck?

OK, now how would you book Fool's return?

I don't know the circumstances behind his absence... but you'd want to tie his return to whatever caused his disappearance.

If it was another fight with Glan then it's easy....

You simply have Fool return halfway through one of Glan's "I told you so" threads (like the Spurs thread lol) and have Fool cut a promo on Glan!

Phrases like "abuse of power", "absolute power currupts absolutely" or some such shit... Fool would paint Glan as the villian while also painting himself as the returning hero.

It doesn't matter if the abuse of power thing is true. It makes for a good story - though you'd have to point to things Glan has done in the past to prove he's abused his powers... again you need to use the history of the character to create the story.

A "corrupt" person in power is easy to paint as a villian and anyone that opposes him is easy to book as a face (witness McMahon v Austin)

However for the sake of this exercise and to avoid pissing off my man Glan who I've posted with for more than a decade now:

I'd book Fool as the heel but still have Glan abuse his power to get rid of him! It's Vince Russo and the Shades of Grey baby!

Fool could easily play the "I worked my arse off for this site for X amount of years" card and if you choose to you can make it seem like Fool is whining about his "suspension":

Fool comes into the thread and calls Glan out for his past actions, using the specific details of his absence and listing the instances where Glan abused his power... so far Fool is the returning hero and Glan the heel....

Until this exchange takes place:

Fool says = "I've been working my butt of for this site for years and you disrespected me"

Glan says = "Plenty of people have worked their arses off for this site over the years. That doesn't give you the right to act like a bitch"

Fool says = "But you disrespected me and I won't stand for it"

Glan says = "Respect is earned and when you act like a bitch you get treated like a bitch"

Fool says = "I'm not a bitch"

Glan says = "But you took your ball and went home when things didn't go your way. That's being a bitch. You were suspended for a week... and then I had a change of heart. I missed you. I respect your right to state your opinion. You simply chose not to return! You chose to stay away for all this time."

Fool says = "Liar! That's not true!"

Glan says = "It's true Fool! You were suspended for a week. Plenty of people here emailed you and tried to find you to bring you back, including me. But the fact is you acted like a spoilt brat! You didn't get your own way and took off. Real men don't do that. Real men stand up for what they believe in. They don't run and hide. One week... not one year! You chose to stay away"

Who's the heel now?

Easy peasy Japanesey

Blog Entries
    I didn't even read that and it's about me, lol.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Also whatever it says, I wish it had actually happened.
    Find a new slant.

I'm fairly certain 99% of the board doesn't read my posts....

Technically, 97%.

571 total members, minus 18 that read your stuff.

553 / 571 = 97%

Blog Entries
    I read everything except the pretend wrestling scenarios.
    Find a new slant.

I read Pharoah's #GetOffMyLawn anti-twitter rants and re-tweet them. So far I've got over 250,000 followers and a book deal in the works.

Peter Griffin is my idol @ #GetOffMyLawn

In my defense any wrestling scenarios posted outside the wrestling thread are thanks to ZBeau...

but mostly posted cause I like to troll

+ Reply to Thread