+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 63
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA News, yo.

Ak47...2-4 20Mil?
    They were Kahned

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/85...0-second-clock

NEW YORK -- The NBA is taking steps to cut down on pregame handshakes and rituals that have become popular with players in recent years. Starting this season, as soon as player introductions are finished, there will be 90 seconds put on the game clock, and teams will be expected to be ready for tipoff after that time.
    Why not just have a hard and fast tipoff time? Seems like that'd be easier for TV.

Good point Mxy... seems like more unnecessary heavy handed shit.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Amnesty_Boozer

I think Boozer will be a Piston next year. You can't tell me Joe wouldn't put in a serious amnesty bid for him.

How nice would it be to have Boozer as a 6th man backing up Monroe and Drummond...

What's the story on amnesty bids?

Can teams use their MLEs to bid or do you have to be under the cap?

Either way we should be in the driver's seat unless some team has more cap room than us... simply bid a little more than the MLE

And yes, he'd be a great compliment to Monroe and Drummond... and we'd still have Slava and Jerebko at the 5 and/or 4 too!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

You can only bid with whatever cap space you have. No exceptions.

Blog Entries
    Other NBA News, I guess:

Simmons is absolutely horrible on TV. Makes me miss Magic.

Blog Entries
    WOTS is Mike Brown's been fired.

Blog Entries
    A kerfuffle has broken out in the past 48 hours after Bogut revealed he had microfracture surgery last April, and not the less serious arthroscopic surgery the Warriors' organization had been promoting. Bogut and general manager Bob Myers addressed the media Wednesday, saying the team and player on the same page regarding his injury and that no expectations for his return to the court will be set at this time. Bogut is confident he'll return this season, but he's not comfortable putting a date on it. "The season's five, six months before the playoffs, which we have a great chance of making," Bogut said. "I don't think it's going to be five, six months. I hope it won't be. It would be a massive setback if it was. I'm not going to say a month or two months or three months, but I de! finitely think I'll be back."
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread