+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Well, well, well

Considering asshat IZZO decides to roll into Midnight Madness strapped into a mock F-16 fighter jet (AIR FORCE only) to promote the UNC-MSU game of an aircraft carrier (NAVY only), all Bucky has left that screams any semblance of logic is the football team.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You guys actually finally have a coach that isn't a whiny skirt-wearer. I think many of the Walverines and the Detroit propaganda machine could learn something.

That is all.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. I read those comments before you posted them, and it seemed to me that the Michigan coaches and players simply took the high road. Maybe Hoke ordered the team to not use the dirty play as an excuse (my best guess). Maybe the coaches prepared the players for this type of play during the week (possible). Hell, maybe the players actually thought they weren't dirty (unlikely. Martin's comments were very cryptic).

I know what I saw. I watch a lot of football, and I've rarely seen anything as bad as what State did Saturday. It says more to me that the questions had to be asked than how the Michigan contingent answered them. State was the better team. They could have won by playing tough, hard-nosed football, or they could have won by playing classless, dirty football. Their coaching staff chose the latter. Personally, I hope Wisconsin runs the score up on them Saturday.

So what does this prove? Gholston's cheap shots are just as big a story as State winning 4 straight in impressive fashion over their biggest rival. That's sad to me. It didn't have to be that way, and odds are good it will end up costing them in the long run.
    Last edited by shags; 10-17-2011 at 06:03 PM.

[QUOTE=shags;393193]I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. I read those comments before you posted them, and it seemed to me that the Michigan coaches and players simply took the high road. Maybe Hoke ordered the team to not use the dirty play as an excuse (my best guess). Maybe the coaches prepared the players for this type of play during the week (possible). Hell, maybe the players actually thought they weren't dirty (unlikely. Martin's comments were very cryptic).

I know what I saw. I watch a lot of football, and I've rarely seen anything as bad as what State did Saturday. It says more to me that the questions had to be asked than how the Michigan contingent answered them. State was the better team. They could have won by playing tough, hard-nosed football, or they could have won by playing classless, dirty football. Their coaching staff chose the latter. Personally, I hope Wisconsin runs the score up on them Saturday.

OK, now this comes from a guy who may sometimes over-react regarding UM. However the above bolded statement takes the cake. You are probably one of those Walverines saying Gholston should be charged with Attempted Murder. Seriously, you need to get a grip. This is FOOTBALL, not FUTBALL. Your whole "taking the moral high ground" is a hollow attempt at taking the attention away from the fact MSU man-handled UM and took Denard from a Heisman candidate to people wondering if he should even start at QB. Deal with it. MSU beat the snot out of UM and it will be the same next year. MSU will gang-tackle, finish tackles and take every opportunity to make it so UM players are writhing on the ground. Cry all you want, toots. Its the way it is.
    www.university.com

Hey everybody, bukdow got his questioned answered in Adam Rittenberg's Big Ten mailblog today on ESPN. Congratulations bukky, or as you'll be forever known to me, Dave from D-Town. Rittenberg seems to know you real well.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...n-mailblog-133

[QUOTE=bukdow;393210]
    Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. I read those comments before you posted them, and it seemed to me that the Michigan coaches and players simply took the high road. Maybe Hoke ordered the team to not use the dirty play as an excuse (my best guess). Maybe the coaches prepared the players for this type of play during the week (possible). Hell, maybe the players actually thought they weren't dirty (unlikely. Martin's comments were very cryptic).

OK, now this comes from a guy who may sometimes over-react regarding UM. However the above bolded statement takes the cake. You are probably one of those Walverines saying Gholston should be charged with Attempted Murder. Seriously, you need to get a grip. This is FOOTBALL, not FUTBALL. Your whole "taking the moral high ground" is a hollow attempt at taking the attention away from the fact MSU man-handled UM and took Denard from a Heisman candidate to people wondering if he should even start at QB. Deal with it. MSU beat the snot out of UM and it will be the same next year. MSU will gang-tackle, finish tackles and take every opportunity to make it so UM players are writhing on the ground. Cry all you want, toots. Its the way it is.
    Agreed. MSU manhandled Michigan. However, PTI wasn't talking about State manhandling Michigan, and exposing Denard Robinson for what he is: the most overrated player in college football. What PTI (and others) are talking about is whether Gholston's "dirty" play overshadowed their victory. I think that's unfortunate. That's a big loss for State if he's suspended for the Wisconsin game. They didn't have to do it to win.

[QUOTE=shags;393214]
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow View Post

Agreed. MSU manhandled Michigan. However, PTI wasn't talking about State manhandling Michigan, and exposing Denard Robinson for what he is: the most overrated player in college football. What PTI (and others) are talking about is whether Gholston's "dirty" play overshadowed their victory. I think that's unfortunate. That's a big loss for State if he's suspended for the Wisconsin game. They didn't have to do it to win.
    My God. You would think Gholston murdered Lewan in cold blood right out on the field for everyone to see. This is ridiculous. The Gholston stuff happens all the time in football. Gholston just got caught. I get the feeling you, the wimps from PTI and Rittenberg have never played a down in organized, high school and beyond football. Hoke didn't complain, UM's players didn't complain, the only people complaining are media nancy-boys and Walverines. The histrionics are comical, at this point.
    www.university.com

More problems out of MSU. In MSU's victory over UM in volleyball last night, the viscious sluts on the MSU team were actually spiking the ball at the innocent, chaste UM ladies.

"They spiked the ball at them! Thet spiked the ball at them when they shouldn't have, Jim!"
    www.university.com

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    #whitney

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread