+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Well, well, well

OK, now that I have slept off my too drunk at 3 p.m.-ness and have built a cozy fire for my family in the family room (versus the living room) and my 4 year old is playing some Transformer game on the other lap top, I can comment on the game.

First, the game was not as close as 28-14. If MSU hadn't had so many penalties, dropped passes. etc, it would have beeen more like 41-10. Nonetheless, UM is better and, I believe, will get better under Hoke.

Secondly, not shaking hands at the end by UM is just another example why every MSU player (and team in the nation, frankly) wants to rip every worthless cock-sucking faced UM player's head off. UM is the biggest asshole institution on the face of the earth and if the Japanese got revenge on us by nuking Ann Arbor, I would send them a thank you note.

Third, was MSU looking to tear every UM player limb-from-limb on every play and did it go a little too far a couple of times? Yes, see above paragraph and guess what ladies, thats football.

Fourth, the worm has turned. MSU will continue to beat UM's ass on a continuous basis. Dantonio is building a program that is bent on righting the wrongs perpetrated against MSU by the assfuckers in Ann Arbor. You guys had better focus your Wal-Mart vicariousness on basketbal (on Izzo's down years, although Izzo does tend to annoy me) because UM's football program has met the boot heel for its teeth and its Green and White.
    www.university.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_VsOFe0ek

Video of William Gholston's "classy" behavior today. That's football.

Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_VsOFe0ek

Video of William Gholston's "classy" behavior today. That's football.
    Go wash your soccer panties. Don't forget to use cold water.

Like I said, UM is a team full of douchebags that everyone wants to punch in the throat. I have zero remorse and feel no reason to apologize or act ashamed. Good for Gholston. I would have stomped on Denard's head and given #77 a DDT a la Jake The Snake. Its UM, they suck.
    Last edited by bukdow; 10-15-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow View Post
    Go wash your soccer panties. Don't forget to use cold water.

Like I said, UM is a team full of douchebags that everyone wants to punch in the throat. I have zero remorse and feel no reason to apologize or act ashamed. Good for Gholston. I would have stomped on Denard's head and given #77 a DDT a la Jake The Snake. Its UM, they suck.
    Well, if that's how you feel, there's no point arguing. Right now, State has the better team, and the better program, and that may never change. Congratulations!!
    Last edited by shags; 10-15-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    Well, if that's how you feel, there's no point arguing. Right now, State has the better team, and the better program, and that may never change. Congratulations!!
    Yes, that is how I feel. UM can go and fuck itself. And, frankly, you as a supporter, you can go and fuck yourself, too. There is no sympathy, empathy or consideration for UM. Zero. You cast your lot with that group of pretentious assholes that have to raise themselves at the expense of others (primarily MSU, but as you can tell, not so much anymore), then you get your head stomped (figuratively), too. You made your bed, douche.
    www.university.com

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    *"stomped (figuratively) too."

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow View Post
    Yes, that is how I feel. UM can go and fuck itself. And, frankly, you as a supporter, you can go and fuck yourself, too. There is no sympathy, empathy or consideration for UM. Zero. You cast your lot with that group of pretentious assholes that have to raise themselves at the expense of others (primarily MSU, but as you can tell, not so much anymore), then you get your head stomped (figuratively), too. You made your bed, douche.
    Seriously, what are you 12-13 years old. Do the big kids in michigan shirts steal your lunch money. Maybe one took your wwf action figures.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
    Seriously, what are you 12-13 years old. Do the big kids in michigan shirts steal your lunch money. Maybe one took your wwf action figures.
    I don't expect you to understand, Olivia. UM has tried its best both overtly and covertly to hamstring, denigrate and impede MSU's progress ever since MSU joined the Big Ten. Annoyingly stupid and loud-mouthed Wal-Mart Wolverines who have not completed one semester of community college or who went to some shit-ass sixth-tier college run MSU down academically. UM and its army of sycophants, leg-humpers and troglodyte fans, has done nothing but pull cheap shots against MSU. Therefore, as an MSU alum (with two degrees, don't forget) I revel in the fact the tables have turned. And, frankly, you can go fuck yourself, Olivia.
    www.university.com

Brady Hoke
    Did you prepare your players for the dirty play? “No. I don’t know how (MSU) played dirty. They had some personal fouls and late hits on the quarterback. You can get those all the time.”

Mike Martin

Do you think they played dirty today? “I mean, we knew what type of game this was going to be. It was going to be a tough, physical game, and coach talked about keeping our poise and composure as a football team. So I think we did a good job on that side of it, and we just have to do a better job with taking coaching and executing what the coaches tell us to do.”

Were you expecting it to be like this? “I mean, who doesn’t know what this type of game is. It’s a tough, physical game, period. It’s an in-state rival, and it’s big for both teams. That’s what it’s all about.”

You think they won with class? “I don’t worry about that. They have a right to celebrate. They won. They’re excited. I tip my hat to them.”

Denard Robinson

Did you feel like they were playing dirty? “No. We were playing football. It’s a dirty game.”
    www.university.com

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You guys actually finally have a coach that isn't a whiny skirt-wearer. I think many of the Walverines and the Detroit propaganda machine could learn something.

That is all.
    www.university.com

+ Reply to Thread