+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: lions at viqueens

yeah, they truly are sucking this year. last year they put up decent numbers but I think that's because of Stanton and Hill's pocket awareness.

Backus is old and done. Peterman still sucks. Cherilus regressed. Raiola gets owned by 3-4 NTs. Sims is okay sometimes.

We aren't going deep in the playoffs, or even make it there, with 27 yards rushing? 27 comes to mind for some dumb reason, but it couldn't have been that low, could it?
    Players meeting my ASS!

just for the Vikings game? possibly. I don't know.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry, somebody else will sort out those silly facts later.
    Find a new slant.

lul. I'm lazy it's bedtime cut me some slack.

Blog Entries
    It was re: #42

The Patriots do okay not running the ball much. The league is/has changed.

Also, the Lions could probably go 6-7 the rest of the way now and still make the playoffs. Do you guys seeing that happening with Stafford intact?

I guess it makes sense that some Lions fans will overcompensate and not know how to handle success/high expectations.
    Last edited by Glenn; 09-27-2011 at 05:27 AM.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Even when the Viqueens were up 20-0, I couldn't help but think the Lions still had control of the game.

Dunno if that says more about our Lions or MoTown's Vikings.

I had them at 11-5 b4 the season. I think they can do it if and only if Stafford stays healthy.

Blog Entries
    I thought maybe 8-8, but more likely 7-9. Now that I see the landscape, I see 8-8 at worst and maybe as high as 12-4.

And they're young. Lions fans should be really excited, certainly not scared.

Guys like Tahoe are hilarious. You can take a pile of their shit and turn it into silver and they'll bitch about it not being gold.

Enjoy the ride, fellas.
    Find a new slant.

They were horrible last game no doubt. But Stafford had not been sacked at all the previous two games. We had decent running numbers the first game and so-so numbers the second game. Last year we ranked in the top third in the league in sacks allowed and right now nfl.com has the Lions O-line ranked 7th.

I'm glad that this was the first thing Schwartz talked about and I feel confident that they'll at least address it as best they can. I think we're going to suffer a lot with the running game all year. Best doesn't explode through the line very well. But in space with blockers he can be really dangerous IMO.

+ Reply to Thread