+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LUNCH NEWS

Burger King Angus burgers....

...am i the only one who doesn't like them? i don't eat fast food that often (well, i try not too), but i tried the Angus burger. the meat tastes like those frozen salisbury steak dinners. i like the whopper MUCH better. i know the whopper meat isn't much either, but it just tastes better to me.

so, am i the only one who doesn't really like those Angus burgers?

You crazy, dawg. I loved those. They tasted good to me. They need mushrooms, and more onions and sause though [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I didnt care for them myself. In fact i havent been to burger king in probally a year or 2.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Whoppers are the earths greatest invention ever since the 12 inch Itilan BMT's at subway.

Nothing beats a gyros from Greece. NOTHING.

i dont like geese
    twitter.com/screamphoenix

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Wow, that article required a lot of reading before finally getting to what the changes are:

Tasters said they wanted a thicker burger, so Wendy's started packing the meat more loosely, trained cooks to press down on the patties two times instead of eight and printed "Handle Like Eggs" on the boxes that the patties were shipped in so they wouldn't get smashed. And Wendy's researchers knew that customers wanted warmer and crunchier buns, so they decided that buttering them and then toasting them was the way to go.

In the end, Wendy's changed everything but the ketchup. It switched to whole-fat mayonnaise, nixed the mustard, and cut down on the pickles and onions -- all to emphasize the flavor of the beef. The chain also started storing the cheese at higher temperatures so it would melt better, a change that required federal approval.
    Looks good on paper.

I thought they were making them round when I saw the title of the thread.

I like their new fries, but why do they put so much salt on them? They changed those to be healthy, but you don't have to douse with salt. Just keep the packets there for those that need the extra salt.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread