+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: nd (-4) @ UM 8pm ESPN

OGT: nd (-4) @ UM 8pm ESPN

line opened at nd -1.5, shot right up to 3.5/4.

this is one of the juicier betting events of college football (per sopranos, hopefully christopher has his sports book in order this time... oh wait), so a ton of early movement isnt surprising.

gameday will be in AA for the game.

michigan won last year in south bend, didnt lose anyone except the coach and mouton, while nd lost their TE, golden tate, and rb. im liking michigan here, and surprised by the line, but whatever.

small chance i might go back for the game but looking unlikely. tickets are 300 and hotels are sold out in ann arbor.

Blog Entries
    I'm taking UM in another 4 point win.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaTheGreat
    Obama the Great asked:
    Hey coach, what has been your biggest success at ND: 1) stonewalling the sexual assault case of the girl who ended up committing suicide, 2) not having the kid who died in the scissor lift despite days of high speed winds stick to you, or 3) getting away with letting Crist play with concussion symptoms and a history of concussions?

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/spe...#ixzz1X86SSmh2

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

i luld at this one

jendimd asked:
    Do you think Crist is playing poorly because he suffered permanent brain damage after you let him return to play despite suffering a concussion during your loss to Michigan last year?

Whats the criteria for spreads?
    Players meeting my ASS!

the criteria is just the differences in the final score. doesnt matter if the teams are really good at just defense or offense. total difference is ultimately the only thing that matters.

Im picking up my tickets tomorrow and I'll be honest, I'm pretty geeked for this game. I almost feel bad that Im getting the tickets for face value because my cousin just didn't know any better, but I wasn't about to complain and throw more money his way at all. Ingalls Mall will be hosting GameDay and now I just need some suggestions as to what sign I should make................gimme your best shot boys!!

Blog Entries
    Local hack on the radio asking the question, "Who's under more pressure this weekend, Brady Hoke or Brian Kelly?"

Gotta be Kelly.
    Find a new slant.

not even a debate.

+ Reply to Thread