+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pretty Little Liars Review: Doctor-Out

luluxia

Pretty Little Liars Review: Doctor-Out

In my recap of last week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars I mistakenly said that this week would bring the summer season finale Pretty Little Liars DVD but it turns out the recent ads counting down the episodes haven’t included the summer season finale in their counting so that episode actually hits next week House MD DVD . Oops. I guess they got me all riled up for nothing.

Anyway though, things got off to a quick start this week with Emily on the run after being asked by A to send Aria’s mom a pic of Aria and Mr. Fitz kissing Supernatural DVD . In a burst of confused panic she just starts sprinting around the woods but ends up at Dr. Sullivan’s office ready to tell her everything only to find the other three girls there already. Together they tell Dr. Sullivan about A and what he/she has been doing to them but they leave out everything about Blind Jenna, which is obviously a pretty crucial part of the story. Law and Order DVD

Meanwhile, Toby spots Jenna and Garrett being mysterious and intimate again at Jason’s house and then the girls spot Jenna having a distraught phone call at school. But Little Miss Can’t See gets even more moody Smallville DVD after Dr. Sullivan comes to the high school and gives a speech about fighting back against cyber bullies. I guess it struck a little too close to home…hmmm…

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    How can I ever trust one of your reviews again? You've broken me. If you can't trust a lulukia review, just what can you trust??

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread