+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24
FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: PRESEASON

Blog Entries
    Contrary to bukdow's opinion, Mallett has a special ability to miss receivers.

That was a long friggin game.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Can someone talk about the game... what's missing besides kicking N.E. ass?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Stafford looked really really good. Put the ball right on the money every throw except like 1. Not just hitting open receivers, hitting the right [correct] shoulder, the right spot, putting it where only his guy can get it. Underthrew one to Calvin but it wasn't a dangerous throw and Calvin came back and got it.

O-Line looked pretty good, even opened a couple holes for the backs. Would have been nice if Jahvid was playing to see how much of a difference that would make. Everyone seems to be all over Brown's jock but I thought he looked just "ok". Jerome Harrison had a big gainer on a designed screen where he pretty much just had to run behind his wall of blockers but the play before that he ran out of bounds 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage, untouched, nobody within a couple yards of him even. That's not gonna get him a roster spot.

The big Welker TD was a completely busted coverage where they all bit on the playfake.

Derrick Williams caught a TD and made a nice special teams tackle on a kickoff inside the 20. He might make the roster after all. Everyone's all about Stovall but I don't see it.

Stanton's pick bounced off of Nate Hughes in the end zone. It was hard to tell it either hit him in the chest or in the chin/facemask but either way he's gotta make that play. Probably cost himself a roster spot. Overall Stanton looked like he always does; made some things happen scrambling and had a great play to turn what looked like a sure sack into a first down. But as much as the actual pick wasn't his fault, he had 2-3 more that clearly should have been picked off but weren't; just horrible decisions.

Burleson continues to look great though he did drop one he should have had, I think in the end zone, can't remember.

Titus Young had one catch that I saw in the second half, I think he only played a couple series with the starters in the first half. No gauge on him yet.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Also, we still can't stop anything in the flats. Going on 25 years of that.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Thank god for Vinny, otherwise these game threads are worthless.

mo-sto is 6'5". i'd rather give him the spot than derrick williams.

Blog Entries
    I don't think it's worth arguing too much either way but I just think Williams is potentially more versatile. They might both make it.

GO WHITE!

probably true. i loved what i saw from recepticon last night. his drop notwithstanding, dude was playing hard as hell. i think it was on a screen we ran he was working a block hard all the way to the end of the play.

Blog Entries
    I think if they keep 6 WR they both make it, unless I'm forgetting something obvious.

Mortal Locks:
    1.Calvin
    2.Burleson
    3.Titus Young
    Probable Veteran Presence:
    4.Rashied Davis
    Bubbling:
    5. Stovall
    6. Derrick Williams
    7 Nate Hughes
    Doubtful/Practice Squad:
    Toone
    Ballard
    The Rest.

I guess this is predicated on Logan being listed with the RBs too though which I'm probably wrong about.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread