+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24
FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: PRESEASON

wut hapen? i miss de whole first half running and getting groceries.

I'd say Dwill has bought his ticket out of town.

Stovall has bought his in.

Same with Harrison, who should be fighting with Brown for next year's number 3 role throughout the season (assuming Leshoure is able to come back). I suspect this year will be Morris' last with the club.

No idea which o-linemen will make it. Culbreath, Thomas, Niswanger, Fox, Hilliard - might keep 10. May be forced to only keep 9. They've been trying Hilliard out at guard, which means maybe Thomas is the odd man out.

... lol, fucking Hanson damn near causing a fumble. Be careful out there.

I'm also having a hard time justifying cutting Robert Callaway, but it's either him or Fluellen, and Fluellen provides more versatility which the Lions like. On that note, though, Fairley can probably do everything Flu can.

Don't know who the last LB will be... I don't think Campbell has done enough to unseat Ekejiuba. Carpenter, Palmer, and Hogue are probably locks at the backup spots with the 7th being between Ekejiuba, Mixon, and Campbell.

Right now I think the five CBs are Wright, Houston, McDonald, Smith, and Berry, although it's hard to cut Vasher after how he ended the year last year.

fucking idiot announcer saying Jerome Harrison is on defense (Paul Pratt was covering). lol

They'll try to send Prince Miller thru to the PS. Berry might have the same fate if they choose Vasher.

safeties: Silva has been more impressive than Coleman, in my opinion. Gotta keep Wendling, a pro-bowl caliber STer

that's about all I got to say about that

first team d looked scary bad a couple of times

I really hope that Silva makes the team. The guy has played hard and looks like he could be one of those impact type players. He was in the pre-season.

Agree on Silva.

Just now watching the replay on NFLNetwork.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Who do you cut though? It's tough. Not keeping a fullback allows us to keep an extra RB or S, not both...

They have to cut CBs down to five, too.

Alphonso Smith may start on PUP, which could give Silva a spot ...

I still expect us to pick up a RB from a cut from another team.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Silva being released. Well see of he gets picked up. Donahue would've been my choice as well

I think its a big mistake to cut Silva, especially when i saw some of the losers they kept. Looked Millen-esqe.

+ Reply to Thread