+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: breaking bad

breaking bad

season 4 is tonight. think swammy and vinny are fans, anyone else?

i know ill be watching. this show and mad men are by far the best thing on tv right now. i've been looking forward to this for about a year. btw, if you havent seen seasons 1-3, dont watch tonight. you wont get it and you'll only detract from them.

I kind of dropped out at the beginning of Season 3, but I've been meaning to get it going again.

dont know how you pulled that one off. the show has gotten better/ more addicting every season.

premiere tonight was pretty great. started off slow, but the last 20 minutes was vintage BB. next week's looks awesome, as well.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I'll be watching for sure but I don't have cable right now. Shows like this I much prefer watching 3-4 episodes at a time. I'll be in soon. Big fan.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

watching in chunks is fun, but i love the drama of having to wait a whole week between shows. i just bought a stogie sampler just for the season. love me a good cigar, cold one, and excellent show to watch. its a helluva combo. better done in the colder times, imo, though, fwiw.

dr ray, dont read anymore of this thread till you've watched season 3. vinny, i wont talk about 4 till you catch up.

but about season 3, i dont get how people could interpret season 3's ending as ambiguous (im talking about what jesse did). they didnt show what he did because this show is about morality. his reaction was what was important, not the deed itself. its part of what makes the show different than a network show. a network--or the killing, for that matter-- cliffhanger woulda been "did he shoot the guy". one of the themes of the show is chemistry, and walt even said in a lecture that chemsistry is the study of change. actions define us, and what jesse did changed him. just like walt cant just walk away now. if there is redemption, or just escape, itll be hard earned.

anyone up to speed yet?

Blog Entries
    I didn't watch this week's yet.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

wont give anything away.

this season has been disappointing. missing the humor and moral dilemnas that made the first 3 seasons great. still not a bad show, but leaning hard on action/ suspense, which isnt what drew me in. still have hopes of it turning around.

just bought the first 3 sesasons for 50 on blu ray. pretty pumped.

Blog Entries
    Agreed, I still enjoy it but it's not blowing me away.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread