+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Detroit - Minny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEN'S FRO View Post
    If Monroe does turn out to be a great center, it will cripple us. At least when Darko sucked we were still winning. I would be even more bitter if we gave away a player that wanted to be a piston and played hard on both ends.
    That's why trades like this just can't be done. Trading away a good, young, hard worker with a good attitude at a premium position would make the organization look even more clueless that we already do.

The marketing matters just as much as the stats and the salaries when considering trades.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Not to mention that Flynn is broken (and now traded elsewhere) and they've been trying to give Beasley away without luck.

Both probably have negative value.
    Find a new slant.

I would take Beasley here in a heartbeat. Wonder if they'd take Stuckey at the two for him?

Stuckey is going to be a Piston until Dumars is gone or next season. Dumars as much as guaranteed it at his presser. The only question will be how much we get raped by. It will be nice to see at contract amount as it will show us how much power Joe D really has.

Quote Originally Posted by lospistones View Post
    I do this.

Two #7 picks for two #2s, a #6, and a #14?
    A 26/21 year old for 22/22/21/19.
    Why do you put draft #'s next to players already in the NBA? Those numbers mean nothing, only what they actually do in the NBA. Do you think teams are still counting on #2 pick production from Darko?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread