+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Broussard: Rip to Cavs might be back on

To sum this thread up for me...lol wut?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    Maxiell is as much of an expiring contract as Will Bynum is (or Rip Hamilton for that matter). He's not going to turn down his player option, and it can't be bought out any more than any other guaranteed contract.
    Except that Maxiell is a lot cheaper and can be bought out for maybe 3 or 3.5 mil of the 5 he is going to make. That's a BIG dollar difference from Gordon, Rip or CV which is why I took him out of the running. Bynum is considerably less and is possibly tradeable.

Blog Entries
    Bynum is absolutely tradable. Good production and heart, locked up on a decent contract.

I bet every one of the teams that he's torched coming off the bench would want him.

Hopefully, we get a coach that will know how to get the most out of him, ourselves.
    Find a new slant.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    i would do this only if we get the 20th pick, giving up a lottery pick just for dumping salary is too much, even in a weak draft

we would have 36 mil in salary for next season, resigning Jonas and Stuckey + 10 mil, we could still have cap space after that, but who knows how the CBA will look like after the lockout

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I can't imagine any smart team will do a straight salary dump without knowing what the CBA is like.

Dumars made that mistake last time in trading away Corliss. If he hasn't learned from that mistake, he should be retired.

Blog Entries
    Justin (Cleveland)
    What is the likelihood of the Cleveland-Detroit-Minnesota trade we are hearing rumors of?

Chad Ford (1:20 PM)
    Cleveland would love to get the NO. 2 pick. Minnesota is open to moving it. No way Detroit gives up the No. 8 pick to dump Rip Hamilton in his last year. If Cavs-Wolves do a deal, it will either be straight up or under a different configuration.
    sigh
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Report: Cleveland Cavs willing to take bad contract off Detroit Pistons' hands in exchange for No. 8 pick http://bit.ly/lEjgRA
    Also see: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...d-lottery-pick
    Find a new slant.

DO IT. Then take on bad contracts for picks in a good draft year.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Marc Stein says Cavs are still very open to using TPE in trade before it expires at midnight.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread