6. You may not vote on this poll
  • F$#+ Yeah!

5 83.33%
  • F@$# No!

1 16.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Would you trade Stuckey and Jerebko for the #2 pick?

Would you trade Stuckey and Jerebko for the #2 pick?

Justify.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEN'S FRO View Post
    Justify.
    I would do this in a second. Stuckey is really a SG and will probably be overpaid now that he is an RFA. We already have enough SGs and his attitude issues were a little alarming. I really like Jerebko but I do not see him ever being more than a "good" player. With the number 2 pick we would have the ability to go out and get a Derrick Wililams or Kanter who would both look really good next to Monroe and have higher ceilings than Jerebko. We could them use the #8 pick on a SF, PG or to trade for a PG or SF. Win-win.

Almost voted no... but went with yeah cause i'm not confident Stuckey will want to re-sign.
    I'm definitely not in luv with Williams overall game (below avg defender for a sf the position he says he has to play).... we need a lock down defender first.
    I do believe that the 2nd pick could net a nice asset in trade.
    JJ would be tough to lose... at this point we'd be talking about a S&T since we don't own JJ rights.
    Last edited by mercury; 05-27-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Derrick Williams is a tweener, if you could get Irving at 2 asap, but the other guys are not worth it. I expect great things from Jonas next season, he might be better than any of these top 10 rookies from this weak ass draft.

Blog Entries
    Anybody but Monroe or Jerebko.
    Find a new slant.

What!??!?! Jerebko is at best a 7th man in the league and Stuck is about to be overpaid. Holy shit, I'd give both up for the 10th pick in this lousy draft.

Blog Entries
    I love Jerebko (even as a 6th man) for his versatility, his hustle and attitude. I know that many doubt his talent, but I'm a believer, and in this case I like known over unknown.

I'd include him if we were talking about Irving, of course, but after Irving, this thing seems like a total crap shoot. Another major setback like giving up JJ for a bust could set us back another 5 years on top of the 3+ that we're already going to suck.
    Find a new slant.

Giving up a dude who hustles can set us back 5 years? It shouldn't set us back 5 hours. He's no less a tweener than Williams, sans the incredible scoring talents both around the rim and unreal shooting %s outside. He's nothing but fun in part cause he's white.

Blog Entries
    Wow, you really don't like Jerebko.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Would you trade Stuckey and #8 for the #2 pick?

IOW, is Jerebko better than what we could draft at #8?

+ Reply to Thread