+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Success Next Year?

a) No, he doesn't. Prince could have been a distributor, though, as he has the highest bball IQ on the team. The guy is certainly capable of playing point-forward, but has shown reluctance in the past. It'd be much easier if he had been willing, though, because we could have run lineups of Gordon/Hamilton/Prince (just like we should have gone with Gordon/Hamilton/McGrady). Which, again, is a main point of this thread that you seem to be missing. We have talent AND a glut at SG, but there are/were ways around it, both via play calling and rotation decisions. However, and sadly, both Prince and McGrady are going to be gone this year and we can't go with those sets.
    I'm not attacking Prince. I watched him play many games, and he's never been more assertive on offense. Which should be a good thing as he's versatile as hell offensively, and always has been. But he also held onto the ball a lot and didn't contribute to an atmosphere of spreading the ball around and making the extra pass.

Understand that I don't have to be polarized and either praise or attack players. Stuckey's not by boy any less than Tayshaun is, and neither are wholly on my shit list.

b) Yes! Yes he was! and I'm talking about using him properly again! and all I intended to speak in regards to Stuckey was that I'm hoping a new coach and offense could hardwire him to use Hamilton properly! Clearly, you don't think so. I think it's within the realm of possibilities that Stuckey could dribble around the top of the key without turning the ball over in time for either Gordon or Hamilton to get open.
    and I've already pointed out that his per36 stats last year were identical to his career stats. We're talking about one of the best conditioned athletes in the game with an ageless skill-set. If he were given minutes, he'd be the same old Rip. Life doesn't end at 33.

c) LOL. UMad.

d) What? Being able to draw fouls and covert at a high clip is an inherently good thing. You'd call the same thing "savvy" if you saw Kobe or Pierce doing it. and it's not true that today's game is dominated by point guards? What?

e) I'm only immediately concerned with him being able to find teammates better. I'm only talking about Rodney Stuckey because you are. I understand that there are 12-14 other players on the roster come opening day.

f) Yes, they can. Hamilton could play SF. Gordon could play PG. Point-forwards exist.

g) There isn't a better PG option on the roster anymore (talking about Prince and McGrady). I'm hoping we can make do with what we have.

You're funny.

Just because I'm fighting getting frustrated with koolaid's misplaced anger, I will remind you that I did NOT title this thread "Next year will be successful and it will be due to Rodney Stuckey playing exactly as he always has!"

You're very primitive in your assessment of Stuck. You ever see Kobe dribbling into a dudes chest, forcing a 4 on 1 "break" before his teammates can even make a play and then bitch about not getting a call because he telegraphed his drive? NO! Kobe isn't a goddamn retard. He draws fouls by getting around his man or catching them in the air, and he STILL puts himself in a position to score on that play. Stuck on the other hand has no fucking idea how to play basketball. You're comparing one of the smartest players in the league to one of the dumbest. Kobe doesn't get called crafty drawing fouls just for the fuck of it, he's a crafty motherfucker.

I'm mad? Yup, I'm mad all the time.

You started this thread saying this team could be successful next year placing faith in Stuck achieving something he's shown no ability or interest in doing, and then you spoke of Kuester as if he's the reason things suck. Such stupidity shouldn't be tolerated in a halfway intellectual free thinking society. The only reason I'm not destroying every single shitty idea you've shelled out (having tay be point forward, playing BG at point, ETC.) is because it's painful to feel forced to address such dumb shit.
    k

Funny that you insult my intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by lospistones View Post
    Funny that you insult my intelligence.
    Nice bail out, faggot.

kill yourself.
    k

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose3030
    AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! OWNED!!!!

WHO'S NEXT!!!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Had to know the guy. Old poster. Lost in the fire.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread