+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 37
FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: @DadBoner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @DadBoner
    Decided to take the plunge and put up an ad in Craigslist. Now, just gonna watch the babes pile high. Turned out money. flint.craigslist.org/m4w/3059484187…
    Summertime Romance (Grand Blanc)

Date: 2012-06-05, 4:48PM EDT
    Reply to: 83fhh-3059484187@pers.craigslist.org

Are you lookin' for a summertime romance that is both consensual, yet carnal AND mental? I gotta be honest with all you babes out there, I'm gettin' sick of the playboy lifestyle. I mean, I'm not ready for anything super long term, but my man pool is definitely open for business up until the end of August, maybe September, and I'd like a 100% woman who wants to take a love dip during those hot summer nights. It's not that I'm afraid of commitment, I'm still married by the law to Ann, but she's old news in the Snooze section. A little about me, people say I'm a bad boy. But you can't judge a book by it's cover, just 'cause mine has a rockin' pony, complete with a 'rang. I drive a convertible sports car (you just gotta check it out) which is perfect for cruisin', sippin' G&Ts, and "more" (wink). I'm also a bold flavor man from way back. Whether I'm grillin' you up one of my signature steaks (complete with my special seasonings) or blowin' your mind with my world famous Bratato salad (that's my homemade mustard potato salad, with thick cut chunks of meaty Cheddarwurst mixed right in for a flavor explosion like a thousand suns. It's so money.), you'll be eatin' outta bounds, 24/7. And around me, you'll always have a fresh cold one. I'm not one of those corncobs who lets it get down to the flat & warm spit before I'm right on point with somethin' to wet your mouth down properly. If you want a mental picture of what my touch is like, just jump of a roof at 3:57 in Still of The Night by Whitesnake. (Don't really do that and get crippled, but just picture it. It's the ultimate in carnal passion.) Also, I'm always down for a Top Shelf Marg, anytime, and I'm not stingy like Dave who will buy you a marg, but then you find out it's not Top Shelf and wanna smash his face for lyin'. If these things are to your enticement, and maybe give you the lady tingles, then let's roll, you guys.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    deja vu

Blog Entries
    Might get some black boots to wear with my jean shorts like Stone Cold instead of my Tevas. That's definitely the move. So badass.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    STONE KARL STUNNER!!

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    lol @ small boxers

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I kind of want those EVH sneakers.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    @HenningBoner

Not sure about this.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    They aren't all gems, but I'm amazed that this guy is still going on with this.

If I ran the dadboner account the thing would be dead after about a week.

+ Reply to Thread