+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: @DadBoner

catching up a little. phenomenal. why did he get fired?

Blog Entries
    Suspended for one week with pay for taking a dump out back behind the dumpster. At least he had some Burger King napkins.
    Find a new slant.

hahaha. Because he broke the toilet and lied about it so they started using a keyed entry and he couldn't find the nosey lady for the key

This is a fucking gold mine. Loling so hard over here.

LMOA... found his calling... gotta fire up the pizza joint now (before the Mexican gangs find him).

Why do we waste so much mexican talent on washing dishes when they should be making beer? Stay thirsty, you guys.
    this killed me. one of my former coworkers is mexican and a joke of this type was told roughly 200 times a day, every day. if i were still there i woulda gotten dadboner a few more converts. not that he needs it. he's getting like 1k a week.

not to be *that* guy, but forexample: on cinco de mayo i asked him if he was going to celebrate by mowing his lawn. when he said he didnt have a lawn i said it'd make more sense if he celebrated by mowing someone else's.

also, all in good fun. hope tahoe doesnt label me a racist for this.

loved the parts where he was talking about WWE and how triple H inspired him to grow a pony tail

Blog Entries
    Dave better watch out, or he might get a Pedigree on the floor.

+ Reply to Thread