+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2012 recruiting

lol

kalis u are a joke. shame on u and ur tweety bird brain. how u can go from a life long buckeye fan to the enemy is beyond comprehension. making this this loyal jump before all the facts are know is a mark of real immaturity. u have burned what could have been lifelong support in buckeye country. aa is a drab little town with nothing to offer students after they graduate. i do not wish u harm but i do not wish u well. i will greatly enjoy watching u and all the ohio traitors that went north lose again and again and again.

Blog Entries
    DrRay is pretty much the only likable Buckeye fan ever.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy View Post
    another really good weekend for michigan fans.

friday, **** FS jarrod wilson committed, and just now kalis verballed.

kalis committing is so good i might have to go lurk on an osu message board to see what they think.
    I had no idea who Kalis was so I googled him. This thread's hilarious now:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f=3155&t=7240010&p=1

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

michigan picked up a commit from a FB. not the most heralded guy in the world, but fb's typically arent high profile recruits i think, and if the staff would accept a commit when we're this full they must like the kid.

watching shane morris a little on espnu's gridiron kings thing. kid has the tools, thats for sure. i saw two passes that were in the basket that were drops due to too much heat. he looks like the biggest guy on the field, but he's quick and coordinated. and he's got a beautiful throwing motion. he just went back to back big plays with ronald thompson, a TE out of se detroit. im not sure we have room for another TE in the class, but dude looks pretty good himself.

Blog Entries
    b-d, do you know what the dealio is with this Kellen Jones dude?

^ probably belongs in 11 recruiting

um, well i read rape allegations. it would ceartainly fit the bill, but this is about as reliable as buckdow is straight.

for any lurkers who might not understand, i mean that it is extraordinarilly, extraoooooooooordinarilly unreliable.

Blog Entries
    QB Gunner Kiel chooses Indiana over UA and others.
    Find a new slant.

shane morris. dont know why gunner was even looking at michigan after this kid committed. maybe he didnt know. but it would be dumb to commit in front of him. indiana is a little surprising, but apparently he has family ties and their new OC is pretty high profile.

looks like the MSU indiana rivalry will be as hot as ever for 4 years.

ondre pipkens committed today. 22nd commit, we might take as many as 5 more.

which probably is related to this:

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=14&yr=2012

dude doesnt seem that noteworthy based on his ratings, but apparently you can expect him to have a big uptick in the next rankings release. the last camp he was at, the nike something or other at osu, he apparently killed and was named mvp or something. so, he's a big get and fills a huge need. i think he was probably our top choice for the position.

anyway, i expect jordan diamond, a stud OL out of IL to be the only guy left i'd bet on us getting. for the other spots, we'll for sure take a WR, and probably a very elite one (such as maybe this guy http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...on-Diggs-89745). we're also looking at another star cb. and im pretty sure if dunn came our way we'd make room for him too.

sad to see this clase finishing up, but pretty happy with the results.

we are definitely taking a wr this class. burbridge committed to state. kid looked really good, but apparently grades were a huge obstacle, and michigan didnt have room to take a flyer.

whoever we get will be good.

one possibility is this kid

jordan payton, a top 15 or so wr.

another is stefon diggs

rivals' #2 wr. pretty good athleticism, i'd say...

those are probably the two best case scenarios that we have a decent chance at. we currently are supposedly 1st for payton and in diggs' top 3.

filling out the rest of the class should be fun to watch. think we'll have a great chance at keeping that #1 overall ranking.

+ Reply to Thread