+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Wings 2010/2011 OPT

Other than the improved play by Howard, this was last year all over again. Pavelski owned us. We couldn't get anything from any other players outside of Datsyuk and Zetterberg. We didn't move our feet and take the game to them.

I hate that we have to prove we're a better finesse team. Fucking check them. The Wings can play a strong checking game. Get after them for fuck's sake instead that fucking coasting with your stick stretched out shit.

Blog Entries
    lol Murphy. "Sharks are in big trouble this series!"

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post
    Other than the improved play by Howard, this was last year all over again. Pavelski owned us. We couldn't get anything from any other players outside of Datsyuk and Zetterberg. We didn't move our feet and take the game to them.

I hate that we have to prove we're a better finesse team. Fucking check them. The Wings can play a strong checking game. Get after them for fuck's sake instead that fucking coasting with your stick stretched out shit.
    You mean he improved all those things you wouldn't even acknowledge last year?
    Players meeting my ASS!

I officially dislike Hudler. He is one of the softest players I have ever seen and he hasn't played any different in the playoffs.

Howie is actually playing very good to great today.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    I tip my hat and call the Sharks our daddy

I agree. The Sharks are playing really well while the Wings look like shit. They fell for no reason about 10 times, whiffed at the puck half a dozen times, and just got beat in most one on one battles.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    That was both a horrible game by the Wings, and a great game by the Sharks.

I've been meanin to update the OP with the sched for this series, but I've been busy with a capital T.

The Wings may just not have the talent to beat the Sharks. This is the second year in a row. I honestly believe that there is still a chance, but if not, I think Holland will have to address some issues in the offseason.

That said I have missed that Stanley Cup winning team every year since. Not because of the winning or losing, That team NEVER took a shift off, Never stopped skating. No team could move an inch. You don't see that anymore. Maybe for spurts but that's it. And, honestly, that's what it takes to beat the Sharks and win the Cup.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Yeah that team was badass. Not the most talented from top to bottom, but they pressured like all hell all game. Kind of like the Sharks are doing to us O_o

Also... Abdelkader is killing me out there. Seems like the worst 2 games he's played this season have been against the Sharks. Dumb penalties, falling down, etc. I know there's a lot more blame to go around, but he's kind of stuck out to me.

+ Reply to Thread