+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Wings 2010/2011 OPT

Fucking refs for the bullshit call that gave put us down two men for 2 minutes.

I liked how the Wings played after the Coyotes got their third goal. They were looking more for 5-3 than sitting on the one goal lead.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Hellz yeah.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post

I liked how the Wings played after the Coyotes got their third goal. They were looking more for 5-3 than sitting on the one goal lead.
    Yup.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

They had to do something to save Howard from himself.
    Players meeting my ASS!

GOAL! 4-1 Wings, which is pretty much a tie score with Howie in the net and 19mins left.

We should tweet one of these games or a bball game or something.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I was too tired to post but I did enjoy staying up late to watch the game. If we switch to doing this via Twitter I can do that, but I'd create a second account just for it.

I was really impressed with the Wings last night. They didn't obliterate the Coyotes but I thought it was a great all-round game from a team on the road in the playoffs.

Some things I liked: First of all we scored goals and have been taking advantage of our good chances. I like how we had goals and good games from other players not named Datsyuk or on his line. If we can roll 4 dangerous lines we are tough. We've played good D five on five and even though they pressure and gain momentum they haven't completely owned us for any long stretches in our own end. Howard may not be super strong as a playoff goalie, but at least for this series he's improved a lot in not giving up those huge rebounds he often throws back out into the slot.

What I don't like are the goals they get on their powerplay. If Phoenix can do it so often, what happens if we play San Jose or Vancouver?

Blog Entries
    OT: Blackcawks getting swept would be awesome.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    There appear to be no Hawks fans left in this city as far as I can tell. The Bulls, on the other hand, have gone from "The NBA is just a terrible product! It's nothing to do with the Bulls being bad, I just don't enjoy what the game has become." to "This is a basketball town. We live and die with the Chicago Bulls."

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I was too tired to post but I did enjoy staying up late to watch the game. If we switch to doing this via Twitter I can do that, but I'd create a second account just for it.

I was really impressed with the Wings last night. They didn't obliterate the Coyotes but I thought it was a great all-round game from a team on the road in the playoffs.

Some things I liked: First of all we scored goals and have been taking advantage of our good chances. I like how we had goals and good games from other players not named Datsyuk or on his line. If we can roll 4 dangerous lines we are tough. We've played good D five on five and even though they pressure and gain momentum they haven't completely owned us for any long stretches in our own end. Howard may not be super strong as a playoff goalie, but at least for this series he's improved a lot in not giving up those huge rebounds he often throws back out into the slot.

What I don't like are the goals they get on their powerplay. If Phoenix can do it so often, what happens if we play San Jose or Vancouver?
    Cool. Just wonderin why though.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread