+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Wings 2010/2011 OPT

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UxKa View Post
    Can't believe how bad the Wings looked in the first 2, but wow that 3rd was awesome!

You know, you take out the order of the W/Ls in this series which is what makes it seem impossible... and really now it's just 3-2, as close as a series can be. We're on the wrong end of it, and sure we could packing after the next game, but I've lost the doom & gloom feeling now. Especially after how the Joe was rockin that last game, game 6 should be great.
    Yup. Exactly.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Babcock so needs to sit Franzen and bring in Modano. Franzen is really hurt and hasn't done much at all. Modano, although old, is a proven 500 goal scorer who has historically been a very good playoff player. Add to that the fact that he is chomping at the bit to play, is well rested, and realizes that this may be his last game, should get us a good performance out of him. He can't be worse than a one legged Frazen right now and has a lot more upside.

Franzen didn't play a shift the entire 3rd period. He won't be active next game.
    STEW BEEF!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Hey Tahoe... would you agree that the Wings played like shit the first 2 periods, and if they had the Howard of last year, they would have lost?

I'm trying to pretend that I'm not thinking about the game all day.

Blog Entries
    Romey's got the Wings winning tonight and in game7 , too. Concerned, DE?

Not paying attention....nothing to see here....oooo look the MMQB Tuesday edition....

Micknugget called it. Franzen out and Modano in for the Wings. I'm looking forward to seeing what Modano can do too. Clowe's out for the Sharks. He was very physical and really getting after the Wings too.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...dwingsinjuries

I thought this was also an interesting read about close play in tight games:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp4601

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

+ Reply to Thread