+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Official Offseasn Thread...

The Official Offseasn Thread...

Do we have one of these yet? I figured we should considering the offseason for us started right after the trade deadline. What woukd you like to see done? What will be done?

Like to see done:
    Trade Tay and TMac for expiring deal player and first round picks in any year. Doesnt matter if the players are useless, we can try and move them again at the deadline.

Fire Q

If we somehow win the lotto, draft Irving and S&T Stuckey. If not draft a big and resign Stuck once he has seen no one else wants to pay him Ben Gordon money.

Will be done:
    Q fired, but another low price dolt will take his place.
    TMac and Tay walk for nothing
    resigned Stuck at 10M per and JJ at some stupid amount like 7 per starting
    Draft SG (ok that part was a joke)

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    We have no rights to Tmac that let us S&T really I don't think....we can only offer him the same as anybody else....

If the ownership situation doesn't work out maybe we get lucky 'cause they won't be able to give Stuckey silly money....

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Both great points. Can we S&t with the MLE? Not much leverage, but then another team could shed 6M to get him.
    Also great point about Stuckey. Hopefully we let the market determine his value. Of course that could also mean we draft a guard and let him go for nothing.

Also if this does turn into an offseason thread, can a mod fix the typo in the title? TIA

Yeah...its spelled... 'Aphishal Offseizen'
    Players meeting my ASS!

"Aphishal OffSeizen N De Dee!!!!111"
    k

I can't stand how all these players try hard now thath the season is winding down and players are looking for contracts. There is no way I want Chris Wilcox. Maybe Tay and Maybe Stuckey if we get the right price.

Blog Entries
    I liked it. A little reality and little fantasy, just like Tom Gores.
    Find a new slant.

I liked the article. Unfortunately it looks as if none of it will be relevant for a while. Rob Parker is reporting that Joe Dumars will still be the Pistons GM. If that is true, the team will continue to suck and I will have to start looking for a new team to root for.

+ Reply to Thread