+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaise.

How can you get behind players that don't want to be here? Ya can't. Fuck this team...sans Monroe et al.
    Players meeting my ASS!

6 months ago i got crap for writing essentially the same thing, now it gets agreement all round?

pfft

btw the only thing worse than the pistons being uninteresting is the fact pistons message boards turn the same way

i miss evil keith and the long 'in before...' acronyms dag nammit

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'm having a hard time believing these past couple seasons have been real. I bleed Pistons blue to my dying day, but I have a hard time feeling like these are even the Pistons with their being so rudderless.

Faced with the prospect of cheap tickets, I wondered if it was more beneficial to the team if I didn't show up. I never thought I'd be thinking that. Of course, I can't remember a time when Bill Davidson didn't own the team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxation View Post
    6 months ago i got crap for writing essentially the same thing, now it gets agreement all round?

pfft

btw the only thing worse than the pistons being uninteresting is the fact pistons message boards turn the same way

i miss evil keith and the long 'in before...' acronyms dag nammit
    A lot has happened in the last 6 months, but let's not quibble, instead, I will give you credit for being ahead of the curve.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glanny Ice View Post
    A lot has happened in the last 6 months, but let's not quibble
    fuck it, lets quibble. nothing else to talk about.

6 months ago the team didn't give a shit, heck, 3 or4 years ago in the playoffs vs cleveland the team didnt give a shit. sheed, the only guy who cared, did it the wrong way and got himself thrown out and ridiculed. Billups sure as fuck didnt give a shit and im glad as fuck to see him go. good luck to NY and 'mr big shot' who, conveniently, hasn't hit a big shot in 6 years. that lazy asshole can go.

and fuck the rest of the team. they represent nothing of the defence and hard work mentality which brought me to this team in the first place. they're a lazy bunch of shits - and i havn't even watched a full game this season. their off court behaviour is enough for me to know how useless they are.
    get rid of the lot of them and sign some people who actually want to play, who want to be there.

fucking assholes, the lot of them

and has maxiell eaten a single baby this season?

Blog Entries
    Some here would disgree with you on that, but I'm not that guy, sorry bro.
    Find a new slant.

Billups hit a big shot his first game as a Knick, didn't he?

I still have interest in the team, it's just the main problems aren't play-style or even in game at all so there is no need to pay as close attention.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    My remaining interest is purely based on what's next. I basically have zero interest in current happenings, outside of Monroe's development and Jerebko's recovery. That hasn't happened since I started following the team.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxation View Post
    and has maxiell eaten a single baby this season?
    Given how much weight he's gained, it's fair to say that he's graduated from babies to something less healthy.

Blog Entries
    Does anyone else think that Charlie looks much heavier than before, too?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread