+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: O$U scandal du jour

Blog Entries
    Dick Rod backs Tressel

"If you run a program at Ohio State or at Michigan or something like that, so much of what you do is public," Rodriguez said. "There's not all this crazy cheating and things like that going on that people think. There are some guys out there that bend the rules a little bit or they get around the rules and try to get a competitive advantage. I don't think that was the case in this at all. There were five guys who sold items who shouldn't have sold it. And they were wrong for doing it. Did that give Ohio State a competitive advantage? I don't think so."

"There's coaches out there that are trying to get a competitive advantage the wrong way, a handful, and they seem to get away with it. And there are other coaches that are really trying as hard as they can, doing everything in good faith, and they seem to get nailed. I think that's the thing that frustrates coaches, like, 'Geez look at what these guys did, and they're winning and they did all that.'

"How do we fix that?"

Blog Entries
    I bet Tressel is going to send him some gold pants for that.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    lol'd @ this:

F-117 (0 friends, send message) wrote: 3h 14m ago
    Of course Rich Rod supports Tressel;
    They are going to be classmates in NCAA compliance class
    they have both been ordered to attend!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    And this!

pickbent (0 friends, send message) wrote: 22h 27m ago
    Kudos to Rich Rod for having the stones to stand up for a fellow, respectied coach-that takes courage which is the opposite of the scumbag scandal mongering, libelous stuff coming out of many so-called sports caster in thier rush to judge Tressel and do on both his career and the OSU football program. It's a really far fetched PC stunt to make moral equivalency between a well-meaning coach , protective of his players and school over a relatively trivial "violation' involving the sale of items that the players owned vs. the mercenary semi-pro coaches and cabals of the SEC and USC,etc, who habitually cheat, oay under the table and recruit by any and all means -even crooked.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I so hope Tressel makes Rich Rod receivers coach or something...

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Defensive coordinator, please.

The Anchiello version:

Ef u run a progrem at OState or at Meechigann or that, so mutch of you do its pubeec," Rodriguez said. "Iz not all this crazee chaetin and this like goin that paepole think. Ther are this guys in that bend the rulz a little bit or something and they get around teh rules and try to spak teh language."

....*

Fuck. I tried...... my brain hurts.

Tbro, your quote was truncated a bit there. Full version in bold below.

"If you run a program at Ohio State or at Michigan or something like that, so much of what you do is public," Rodriguez said. "There's not all this crazy cheating and things like that going on that people think. There are some guys out there that bend the rules a little bit or they get around the rules and try to get a competitive advantage. I don't think that was the case in this at all. There were five guys who sold items who shouldn't have sold it. And they were wrong for doing it. Did that give Ohio State a competitive advantage? I don't think so."

"There's coaches out there that are trying to get a competitive advantage the wrong way, a handful, and they seem to get away with it. And there are other coaches that are really trying as hard as they can, doing everything in good faith, and they seem to get nailed. I think that's the thing that frustrates coaches, like, 'Geez look at what these guys did, and they're winning and they did all that.'

"How do we fix that? Two words, Josh Groban"
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Fool is your favorite poster's favorite poster.
    Last edited by Timone; 03-14-2011 at 05:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    @dispatcheditor

BREAKING NEWS: Source says Tressel asks for and receives same 5-game penalty as 5 #Buckeyes in tattoo/memorabilia scandal. dispatch.com

+ Reply to Thread