+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Indeed

Big win tonight for State, and impressive margin. Looks like the jumped ahead very early and never let PSU truly get back in the game. I believe PSU's bubble has burst.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Budkow at it again, just like Colin Cowherd, making ridiculous statements to get attention.

Has Izzo done a shit job? Yes!
    Have the seniors done anything? No!

You should not have to over coach a senior class with a "top tier" PG Lucas and a "top tier" scorer/slasher Summers. But the fact is that they are not superstars after all. I will give the PG somewhat of a pass because of his Achilles, but not his leadership.

What about the "smartest" Spartan of them all, from the home town of Jethro (Sagnasty). Yes, Green was a outstanding 6th man, but he has the Tate Forcier syndrome... Very good in the beginning with absolutely zero room for improvement. He was never going to be a superstar especially at the U. BTW for all you ex-Tate lovers out thereā€¦ He is a 5'10 White kid with hands the size of the kid on the BK commercials, he was not ever getting better than his first four games of his freshman season.

As a Wal-Mart wolverine, I would like to make it clear I would also like to see Izzo leave MSU. They would fall apart so fast it wouldn't even be funny, even for their Big Brother to witness.
    I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

+ Reply to Thread