+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Be prepared for these trade ideas...

Blog Entries
    If the choice is TMac or Stuckey running the offense, I think we're all onboard.

Can't wait to see Jerebko out there busting his ass again.

Maybe he replaces Big Ben, whom I wouldn't be surprised to see retire.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    You're preaching to the choir about McGrady but even I have to admit we suck monkey spunk without him.

IF I had a choice I wouldn't trade him - he has value on the floor.

And I'm saying this as someone who does not want him to have a big role on this squad... but he's earned it.

Through this clusterfuck of a season he, along with Monroe has been a bright spot... maybe they stand out cause everyone else has been shit but those 2 (and Tayshaun to a lesser extent) have been outstanding. I'd love to see them play together again next season
    Ugh, I couldn't have said that better. I guess it would also set a terrible precedent to trade only the guys actually playing well for us.

I really think Joe is just trying to up the value of a) players he needs to trade and b) players that should be coveted.

He has a week to get Rip traded. A few good games showing that he's still got it could force a contender to bite.

Tmac will probably go to a contender next year unless he's getting the starting PG role here. I could see that only if we moved RIP and Stuckey either leaves or is full time SG. There are plenty of teams needing a wing and I'd move Tay first. But if they only want Tmac I'm getting the pick despite what Tmac has done here.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm at the point now where I'd take a future first roiunder in ANY draft for everyone on the fucking roster outside of Monroe, Jerebko and Daye!

Everyone else can fuck right off cause they're not going to be part of the squad when we're good enough to really matter.

But with no new owner and the deadline close at hand we're fucked again!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

You need players to GET you good enough to really matter.

+ Reply to Thread