+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DET/NO

DET/NO

Ariza is out, how much does NO want to win and keep Paul? Would they do something like this:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4kkpdtp

They'd get Tay to replace Ariza for the year and CV to replace West (who doesn't want to stay in NO).

Pistons cut CV's salary and if West walked they could get Zach instead.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

7 mill for 3 years is a lot of money for them to take on to trade rentals. Plus their rental is better than much better than ours and is for 2 years.

Creative though.
    STEW BEEF!

I guess it depends on whether they want to make any attempt to keep Paul. I suspect West is gone no matter what. What is plan B? Randolph? They have to get at least a B list FA or Paul walks for sure (even then I think he might). I figured a good plan B might be to take on a B level player (like CV) and then add another one (a Crawford/Butler/Green/Chandler type). Then they'd have Paul, the FA, Ariza, CV, Okefor and some decent depth).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread