+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop your jaw @ Michele Bachmann

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

She has misspoke plenty, but would start to get this country back on track after Barry has derailed it so much.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Back on the crazy track? Yes, yes she would.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    It's sad when politics clouds reason.
    Find a new slant.

At least she knows there are 50 states and how to pronounce Marine Corp. LOL
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    She has misspoke plenty, but would start to get this country back on track after Barry has derailed it so much.
    You are joking, right? She makes GWB look smart at times:

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president Jimmy Carter. And I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

That is great, I'm sure that Obama infected us with the swine flu.

"[Gay marriage] is probably the biggest issue that will impact our state and our nation in the last, at least, thirty years. I am not understating that."

I'm sure all the unemployed people and widows of soldiers in the middle east agree with that.

"Normalization [of gayness] through desensitization. Very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders is take a picture of 'The Lion King' for instance, and a teacher might say, 'Do you know that the music for this movie was written by a gay man?' The message is: 'I'm better at what I do, because I'm gay.'"

Yup, Elton John being gay is the reason why he's talented.

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States."

How many founders were around in 1863?

''Not all cultures are equal.''

At least she is open about her racism.

''[Pelosi] is committed to her global warming fanaticism to the point where she has said she has even said she is trying to save the planet. We all know that someone did that 2,000 years ago.''

Assuming you a christian this is still nonsense. Saving the human race (again, assuming you believe that) is not the same as saving the planet.

''A woman (Terri Schiavo) was healthy. There was brain damage, there was no question. But from a health point of view, she was not terminally ill.''

She had a feeding tube and would have died without it (and did so when they removed it).

''This cannot pass. What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass.''

Great idea, tell everyone to slit their wrists.

''I don't know where they're going to get all this money because we're running out of rich people in this country.''

What am I going to do without all these rich people giving me cash on the streets all the time?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Tom Petty reportedly issuing cease & desist letter to Bachmann http://ow.ly/5sgW4
    Find a new slant.

Outside of the name, that seems like a bad choice for a campaign song.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread