+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DET/DAL/NO idea

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry View Post
    not bad, if you can resign or extend West with a reasonable contract, thats what NO is just trying to do...and Dumars is not know for signing guys to a reasonable contract :P
    But a guy who's spent a career in NO will definitely sign to get away from a physically devastated and economically poor metro are......
    STEW BEEF!

Come on. We are like 2 games out or something. We are a playoff team this year with West.
    STEW BEEF!

Of course you're forgetting there's no way New Orleans does this deal. None.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    Of course you're forgetting there's no way New Orleans does this deal. None.
    Which made us turning it down even more impressive.
    Find a new slant.

Sometimes deals are bad for both teams, yo.
    and NOH does it with a future first coming their way. It's *close*.

Quote Originally Posted by lospistones View Post
    I place more value in Stuckey than you do.
    I don't think it's worth going 6 years older at a position that has Villanueva (who does great when playing significant minutes) and Jerebko to get back into the fold.
    Especially, when, you know, it doesn't make us a playoff team.
    Stuckey is going to walk anyway when he wants 7-8 mil a year starting (unless we find a taker for RIP)
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Apart from the fact that we don't have an owner and NO is currently owned by the league I'd do this...

but who plays PG?

Bynum?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

BG and Bynum for now. They probably draft one (not sure what FA options there are). They could try and get Rubio as we mentioned. I really don't care who does it this year because the year is a waste already.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

True that this year is a waste but I'd rather not be forced into grabbing a PG in the Draft or via free agency.

I realise we already are kind of forced to go that way but with Stuckey here it's not so blantantly obvious (to some).
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread