+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I just paid ???? for a gallon of gas

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I wish this complete wreck of President would let us drill for oil.

I think I'd almost rather have Jimmy Carter.
    Quote Originally Posted by New Orleans
    Screw you
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Players meeting my ASS!

$3.18 ... bad as it's been in a while.

^ and we're still paying for the cheap stuff. Wait till the current 100 buck a bbl shit hits the pumps.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Investment speculators! We should de-regulate more so that unrest in an almost insignificantly small oil producing country makes prices jump even more!
    STEW BEEF!

I thought there was some regulation passed that said the speculators had to show they had the ability to take delivery of 10% of what they bought or some shit and fuck and shit. An attempt to get some paper specs out of the market. I don't know anything about that shit though.
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

Kind of OT... for some reason, my car that usually gets about 26 mpg city and 30 highway (that's from my own odometer readings, not the sticker) is getting 14-15 mpg the last 3 tanks. Probably a bit longer than 3 tanks, but I hadn't paid attention for a while. Tires are fine, car feels fine, I cleaned my air filter (K&N) after I noticed this but it hasn't helped. Spark plugs? I'm not sure what other easy fixes there may be, and I think my plugs are about 10 yrs old lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa View Post

Kind of OT... for some reason, my car that usually gets about 26 mpg city and 30 highway (that's from my own odometer readings, not the sticker) is getting 14-15 mpg the last 3 tanks. Probably a bit longer than 3 tanks, but I hadn't paid attention for a while. Tires are fine, car feels fine, I cleaned my air filter (K&N) after I noticed this but it hasn't helped. Spark plugs? I'm not sure what other easy fixes there may be, and I think my plugs are about 10 yrs old lol.
    That's really strange... my car's been doing the same nonsense. I'm getting pretty poor mileage, and not sure why.

Blog Entries
    I think it's Tahoe.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread