+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 NFL Draft Thread

2011 NFL Draft Thread

So as we have seen, Luck is staying in school.

Blackmon is as well.

Watch this space into the future:
    http://www.nfldraftdb.com

/shameless self promo

east/west shrine game this week. Practices start this afternoon, I'll relay what information I can

Dontay Moch (OLB from Nevada) just weighed in pretty poorly at only 229 pounds.

Not good for a guy whose skillset projects well as a 3-4 olb

Were the Tigers looking to draft him?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Nah, I wouldn't look for him on the Tigers or Lions anywhere before the 5th round... way too raw. Very gifted athlete, however.

Calgary's Anthony Parker (WR) is raising some eyebrows

my guy Kaepernick is looking pretty good at the SB practices. Hopefully he is still drafted in the mid rounds. I want him to be a Lion

Titus Young is also really impressive.

lol, Dilfer.

Quote Originally Posted by rw
    Speaking on ESPN Thursday afternoon, analyst Trent Dilfer called Auburn QB Cam Newton's Thursday media day workout "one of the most phenomenal personal workouts I've ever seen."
    "If scouts saw this they'd have been slobbering," added Dilfer, who called Newton a "dynamic athlete" and "incredibly impressive." Dilfer praised Newton's refinement, accuracy, and arm strength while proclaiming the "sky is the limit." Newton's measurables have never been in question, so it's hardly surprising that he excelled in a controlled environment. It is a positive sign, though, that the tutoring on his footwork and acclimation to working under center have paid off. It now seems likely that a team with a top-five selection will fall in love Newton, but his character concerns and football acumen will still be scrutinized over the next two months.

Blog Entries
    Listening to McShay on the radio go on and on about how much Dilfer knows about THE QUARTERBACK POSITION.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread