+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Done with Stuckey....

Blog Entries
    Joe loves combo guards. I love real PGs. That said, if we were going to try and roll with a combo guard running the offense, I wouldn't mind Jamal Crawford. He'll be available, too.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lospistones View Post
    Are there any big tall PGs available to play next to Gordon? Or, do they even exist?
    Kirk Hinrich? I hear his mom is hot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Kirk Hinrich? I hear his mom is hot.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3151031AATvfx5
    Find a new slant.

We need to trade Stuckey and get whatever we can for him. In the off season, since he's a RFA, if we want him back we offer him a little more than the MLE. If he won't take that or his team matches, then he's too expensive anyways. I think he might be worth around $6 mil a season off the bench if we unload Bynum.

Quote Originally Posted by micknugget View Post
    We need to trade Stuckey and get whatever we can for him. In the off season, since he's a RFA, if we want him back we offer him a little more than the MLE. If he won't take that or his team matches, then he's too expensive anyways. I think he might be worth around $6 mil a season off the bench if we unload Bynum.
    If his team matches? We're his team!

We offer (very) slightly above the new MLE - and if his agent doesn't like it we'd tell his agent to go find a better deal.

I doubt his agent would find one due to the lockout and teams being worried about over spending on mid-level players. What kind of message does it send after the lockout if cunts like Stuckey get big money? Makes the owners look (more) like morons...

In the unlikely event that his agent can find a better deal AND Stuckey signs that offer sheet we'd have 15 days to either match it or tell him to go fuck himself.

It's our choice what we do with Stuckey since he's a RFA and we own his rights.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    If his team matches? We're his team!

We offer (very) slightly above the new MLE - and if his agent doesn't like it we'd tell his agent to go find a better deal.

I doubt his agent would find one due to the lockout and teams being worried about over spending on mid-level players. What kind of message does it send after the lockout if cunts like Stuckey get big money? Makes the owners look (more) like morons...

In the unlikely event that his agent can find a better deal AND Stuckey signs that offer sheet we'd have 15 days to either match it or tell him to go fuck himself.

It's our choice what we do with Stuckey since he's a RFA and we own his rights.
    Pharoh. If you look at my posy it begins with trading Stuckey which would make "his team" whatever team we traded him too. In other words, get value for him in a trade and then try to bring him back at a reasonable amount. If he wants too much or his team matches, at least we got some value for him instead of letting him walk for nothing.

If we trade him you can sure as fucking shit bet that we aren't going to make a bid on him as a RFA from another team. I'm gonna presume that the team giving up the asset for him has the intention of keeping him, since they too know he is a FA and could just make an offer this off season.

I want to keep Stuckey. Let's have A draft pick not named prince work out for once. Figure out what position you want him to play with a new coach and new system but he is a keeper for eight million.

Blog Entries
    I'll take a do-over (a 1st) for Stuck, especially instead of paying him 8-9m a year for the next 5 years.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread