+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The DrRay11 HEALTH ZONE

I used to lift religiously and did the Back and arms on blah blah blah. I can't even remember right now. But then I switched to an overall workout in 2 days. I did that cuz of my work. When I'm building I'm wiped out and can't go tear down the muscle more. So I lowered the weight and just do cardio.

My problem is when I'm building, I can eat and drink whatever the hell I want. Then there might be a month break (doing little jobs while waiting for plans or something). I don't go back to the gym in that period and still eat and drink what I want and gain weight.

So I'm trying to figure all that shit out. I'll work it out. The other thing is that it is true that the older you get the harder it is to lose weight. Sucks.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Yeah, my job is extremely sedentary. It sucks.

About to get a lift in on my lunch hour.

Get it! Do work! #Glan

Ran 5Ks the last couple years. Switched to swimming about a month and a half ago. 3 times a week. Having fun learning about all the intricacies of stroke technique. First couple times I was in the pool I almost drown from exhaustion. Compared to now, my technique was virtually trying to run upright through the water.
    STEW BEEF!

Yeah, I swam for about a month this summer due to my ankle becoming a real nuisance. It was definitely tough . After one week, I was looking up youtube videos on technique. They helped, but I went back to running for whatever reason.

Would you say you're more fit from the swimming than from the 5ks?

Bike and stairmaster. And about to do some 12oz curls at my safety meeting.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I did a lot of biking when weather permitted. Been close to 100% sedentary since it got cold but I'm going to hit it again when spring comes. Winter weight is a non-issue though, food really does trump exercise when it comes to the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Bike and stairmaster. And about to do some 12oz curls at my safety meeting.
    Good choice on the cardio. It's nearly worthless to go for a lift and then go out drinking... inhibits muscle rebuilding, and lifting burns far less calories so you don't even have that benefit.

Yeah, drinking is really bad. I just do it to replace those essential electrolytes I used up.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I love drinking. I hardly ever don't drink.

Man.... Hard to imagine that keeps on almost a pound a week.

My beer is allocated in my calories.

Also what does allocate mean?
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread