+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44
FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: The DrRay11 HEALTH ZONE

went out and walked three miles to get some casein today. Tried the "pudding" after I mixed it, not bad - looking forward to see what it's like when I take it out the freezer.

The casein (from Optimum Nutrition) tastes a lot better than whey. Definitely could work as a night-time snack.

That site locked up for me the first couple of times, but finally checked it out. I think I'll try it too. I need to drop a couple more pounds before ski season. Bought a couple protein bars...Pure Protein. Not bad.

Our first real storm hit the last couple of days and we got a lil under a foot in the mountains. So fuckin cool. Can't wait.
    Players meeting my ASS!

sounds sweet, never been skiing or boarding. Of course, something I'd like to try.

I'd buy the Optimum Nutrition Casein from Amazon - about the best price you'll find.

Just tried the pudding/ice cream - it's been in the freezer about an hour 15, and it's at a pudding-like texture, tastes exactly like pudding. With a little whipped cream (or heck, without), this shit would be the same as dessert but all protein instead of sugar. #win

let it freeze a little bit. Definitely better as pudding than ice cream. But it is damn good as pudding.

I have issues with late night meals so I'm going to try that.

It'd prolly wear thin on me after a while but a couple nights a week might be good.

I tried a protein bar before bed last night and I couldn't sleep. I think too much caffiene in that bar. Not sure.
    Players meeting my ASS!

yeah, cant' do it all the time, wearing stuff thin is no good then it doesn't serve you a purpose.

Yeah, check on the caffeine. I didn't look, I don't know. I know it had b12

I'll have to try the cookies n cream kind for the next bucket. I'm a sucker for that flavor usually.

DAWG...Baskin Robbins Cookies n Cream...omfg is that shit good.
    Players meeting my ASS!

gonna not go there to spend three days of calories in one sitting thanks. lol

remember, I'm pretty small in comparison so if I have a shit ton of calories it has about 1.5x the effect on me

#HOLYSHIT wait. what about layered chocolate supreme and cookies n cream. like dirt pudding like my mom used to make. yesssssss

+ Reply to Thread