+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The DrRay11 HEALTH ZONE

gram for gram, heroin is your best buy.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Speedballin'.

I did way too many curls the other day and I can hardly straighten out my arms. Need some supplements to fix that tomorrow.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Started playing indoor soccer every Friday (for two weeks now).

The first week I thought I might have a new response to your question about whether I was as in-shape from swimming as I was from running. I had real trouble breathing the whole time, by the end I was hugging the bench feeling a bit dizzy and most of last week my thigh muscles were seriously sore.

I thought possibly it was due to a couple other factors however and it looks like it was. First, I had lost track of time before the game and had eaten poorly just prior and didn't have time to stretch before taking the field because I got their just as our team was up. Second, I forgot how dusty the air in an indoor soccer field is and left my water bottle in the truck in the parking lot in my rush to get to the field. Third, I hadn't really worried about my hydration level throughout that day and hadn't made sure I was taking in enough fluids beforehand for an hour of sprinting in a hot environment.

Yesterday, I made sure to pound fluids all day, didn't forget my water bottle for the game, got their early enough to do a full stretch routine and made sure I ate well the entire day. I was on the field longer than probably everyone but the goalie (switching back to D when I needed my breath) ended the game feeling great, and am pretty much just exercise sore today.
    STEW BEEF!

I noticed a big difference when I went from riding the bike to jogging. But it didn't seem to take too long to be able to jog comfortably.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    I don't know how I can be so slender and yet feel so fat.

I haven't eaten yet today... Contemplating going for a lift in a couple hours versus just having a normal day. Already ran a 5k.

a thousand beers will be consumed later tonight.

Anybody ever had one of those Gatorade pouches before a game? Dude on the team was talking about them.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread