+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona shooting

Arizona shooting

T&P to the victims and their families.

And, of course, it has turned political so a thread is in order.
    Players meeting my ASS!

No discussion. Has this board lost its political balls?
    Players meeting my ASS!

I can easily understand why people could easily envision Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck whispering sweet nothings into gunman's ear. When they spend every day spouting crazy talk, their names naturally come up when crazy shit happens.

Of course there's a big difference between making that connection in your head and going on a soapbox saying it's so with no facts. A lot of people did that within hours of the shootings and ended up looking like jackasses.

I think Palin should have apologized for her website with targets and "reloading" comments. I don't think she should take blame (that guy was nuts) but she should acknowledge that they should refrain from that type of talk (because crazies will take it literally) instead of blowing it off and saying the media is spinning things.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

It's pretty amazing how quickly these things become politicized. They said that dipshit sheriff was talking his nonsense before the bodies were taken away. Incredible. Especially spouting stuff he had no facts on...just his political opinion.

Also, wondering why Palin gets brought up but not the Dems map with targets on it, or Kos 'targeting' Giffords cuz she 'sold out the constitution' or something.

Also x2, I tweeted that I'd like to give the shooter a beatin, but he's obviously so deranged. He's mentally ill and my tweet was wrong. I shouldn't have tweeted that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Politicize it? The attempted assassination of a politician is an inherently political act.

^ True as long as we discuss it as coming from a completely crazy person. The Sheriff jumped in and tried to make political points and pointed fingers at the party he does not support. Thats whats so despicable, imo.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It's pretty amazing how quickly these things become politicized. They said that dipshit sheriff was talking his nonsense before the bodies were taken away. Incredible. Especially spouting stuff he had no facts on...just his political opinion.

Also, wondering why Palin gets brought up but not the Dems map with targets on it, or Kos 'targeting' Giffords cuz she 'sold out the constitution' or something.

Also x2, I tweeted that I'd like to give the shooter a beatin, but he's obviously so deranged. He's mentally ill and my tweet was wrong. I shouldn't have tweeted that.
    I have seen this brought up about 1,000 times, and have heard Republican friends complain that it's not being brought up about 3,000.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Well, when you have peeps saying 'they are the reason for the murders' and not even bringing up their own map...
    Players meeting my ASS!

^ 3001
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread