+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50
FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: NFL Playoffs

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris View Post
    Cutler is a pussy. Biggest game of career and he can't find a way to gut it out? Unless he risked additional long term damage you have to be in there. I guess we'll know after MRI today.
    While my initial impression was the same, as a guy with knee problems I kind of understand. It's a real wonky thing to have it feel like it's going to go out on you... and I constantly have to remind myself that my doc told me mine was structurally fine. Now I don't make millions to throw a ball for another 30 minutes either, so that's a different story, but it's a helluva lot weirder than a really bad bruise or a different jacked up joint.

This could easily turn into a money debate with athletes too. He can already retire and live a pretty nice life. Maybe he just "likes" football, and maybe he doesn't care about the Bears. It sucks as a fan to think like that because you would rather a guy risk further injury to get your die hard team to the Superbowl, but most modern athletes aren't sharing that mind set. The ultimate example is still Jamarcus Russell IMO. If you gave me 30 mil, I'd probably get fat and try not to get my ass kicked 16+ times a season too.

Blog Entries
    And drink purple drank.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread