+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: SHITSTORM v4.0 (IT'S FINALLY OVER)

The thing that amazes me most?

The players were gonna sit out vs Indiana but called it off because they were told (basically) that Q would be fired during the All-Star break!

Now, if it had reached that point and somehow the players were told "just one more game" then they have every fucking right to be pissed when Q doesn't get fired!

Obviously you can argue they need to be professional and show up and do their jobs. Q is also supposed to be a professional!

And Joe is supposed to be a professional and he put all these fuckers together

New owner, new GM, new Coach and half the fucking roster can go ASAP!

Tay can walk, McGrady can walk, Wilcox can walk, Big Ben can retire, Sign and trade Stuckey for a pick, buy out Rip even if you have to give him 90% of the money he's owed... there goes 6 motherfuckers...

And this walk out, sit down, protest whatever just gave Gores all the ammo he needs to throw whomever he wants out on the street.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Maybe their revolt has more to do with Ownership than anybody else. Trying to send a "i know you dont want to have another fired HC on the books, but this ain't going to cut it" to Karen. As stubborn as she has proven to be, I doubt it was worth the train wreck this will become. But I guess her resolve in that mater will be tested as far as it can go.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post

And this walk out, sit down, protest whatever just gave Gores all the ammo he needs to throw whomever he wants out on the street.
    And yet I have doubts about all this gung ho hit the streets shit people are attaching to his name. I don't think any owner who has never owned a team before is starting off that way. His assessment of the team will probably be more open than that. He can shorten certain people's leash, but the "clean house at every level" routine would be chaotic for him to deal with.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

When you take over a business you do take some time to work out who needs to go and WTF needs to happen to improve the situation.

But Gores has had enough time to see what the fuck is really going on here.

And I don't want to put it in these terms or use the cancer word to describe Joe but:

People need to realise that in order to save the organisation the cancer needs to be cut out. The franchise needs a leader that would stamp out this Coach vs Player bullshit and work with the Coach on those kind of issues. The franchise needs someone who looks and acts like he runs the fucking show - not some dude that crawled off the set of The Biggest Loser.

The fact of the matter is that all these players and this head coach are here because Joe put them here. It's his mess, his fucking team.

And it's failed big time, not just this season but last season and the season before was a clusterfuck too with Iverson and Curry and all that shit...

How many bad years does he get? He's had 3 pretty fucking terrible seasons, each one worse than the last and during that time frame we actually had 4 draft picks AND $18 million in cap space to use in the same off-season!

The change must start at the top and filter through - Joe has to go... and I hope as soon as the season is over he "retires"

Blog Entries
    At least you're calling him a cancer to the organization and not a cancer patient.

Blog Entries
    "crawled off the set of The Biggest Loser" is incredible.

Thank you.
    Find a new slant.

I'm fucking serious - if you watch a game with a non-NBA fan they have no clue who the fuck he is. When you say he used to be a player, a great fucking player...

well - my mates think I'm full of shit because he's the size of a fucking house now!

A fat slobby looking motherfucker can not run a successful business. Where is the pride in his appearance? If the fucker can't look after himself how the fuck is he going to run the franchise?

And notice we started getting crap when he started getting fat. The fatter he gets the worse the team gets!

Someone get Joe a personal fucking head coach to train his ass not to eat... maybe then we can win some games

Blog Entries
    family history
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I'm miffed, miffed, at the fact the Pistons Revolution isn't trending on Twitter and yet Gaddafi, last I checked, is.

Blog Entries
    It will be interesting to see who starts and/or plays tonight.

Despite me not being smart enough to move Bynumite off my fantasy team's bench into the lineup last night I'm loving this guy.

From Yahoo...

Will Bynum scored a season-high 29 points while playing the entire game in Philadelphia Friday. He was three points shy of his career high and felt no worse for the wear, despite getting inadvertently popped in the mouth late in the game. "I got DNPs for a month and a half," he said. "You think I was turning down 48 minutes? I ain't crazy."
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread