+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: SHITSTORM v4.0 (IT'S FINALLY OVER)

It's interesting that Prince isn't even on the bench tonight. Not even in a suit.

As for the solution, Dumars can't fire Kuester. He can't let the players think they've won.

So I'd fine all the players who participated in the revolt.

I think Stein's idea of a paid-off resignation is the best solution for Kuester. He can't be enjoying this.

I'd buy Prince out. Ideally for the remainder of his salary ($3 million), but ideally something like $1.5 to $2 million for Prince to give up.

As for Rip, I'd tell him to clean out his locker and get the fuck out of the facility for the rest of the season. Still pay him, but banish him from the premises. Especially considering they had a trade lined up and Rip wouldn't take the buy out. Fuck him.
    Last edited by shags; 02-25-2011 at 08:50 PM.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Read sdrawkcab:

»

StudySports_net StudySports.net  @

@JoannePistonFan only bright spots BG always interested during Timeouts and the swede joking with ballboys & bynumite gives 100% @Stareagle

17 Feb Favorite Retweet Reply

»

@JoannePistonFan Charlie V (and tay) argue calls to ref with play going on (CV laid on court under basket glaring @ ref forever) @Stareagle

»

@JoannePistonFan daye clearly yelling in argument @ the tall white bald asst coach near end of regulation play call @ 1/2 court @Stareagle

»

@JoannePistonFan when Kuester waved big ben in with 1:30 left on regulation, ben appeared to wave it off in refusal @Stareagle

»

@JoannePistonFan stuckey never paid attention in a single TO when Kuester was talking @Stareagle

»

@JoannePistonFan tayshaun to Kuester "why the f you call that timeout" with 50 sec remaining in OT @Stareagle

»

sat courtside last night, never before seen such unprofessional infantile behavior by players @JoannePistonFan @Stareagle @Need4Sheed_com

»

me and @jaimezerka will be 2nd row behind pistons bench tomorrow vs the pacers! woo hoo! @need4sheed_com @stephaniekmusic @joannepistonfan

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    One bright side in all of this, Bynum got to show what he can do given the much deserved opportunity to start.
    Find a new slant.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    wow self destruct modus is on, everyone loses in this situation, i want them all gone, GM, coach, players - keep Monroe and JJ, Arnie and Mike Abdenauer

whatever they will do now, it will look really bad, you cant fire Q now, it sends a horrible message

What did Special K have to say before the game?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry View Post
    wow self destruct modus is on, everyone loses in this situation, i want them all gone, GM, coach, players - keep Monroe and JJ, Arnie and Mike Abdenauer

whatever they will do now, it will look really bad, you cant fire Q now, it sends a horrible message
    You couldn't fire him anyways, why is that so hard to accept? It'll have to get as ugly as possible for Karen Davidson to ok that shit.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I'm having these weird thoughts that tie together the movie Major League and the Pistons, minus the desire to see lifesize cardboard boobage of the owner should they start winning.

Blog Entries
    I've been having the same thoughts for months too....but I think this shit's devolved to basically Major League 3: Back To The Minors.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    This has gotta be fake but funny....

http://twitter.com/#!/ESPNinsider_ claims that http://twitter.com/#!/RIPhamilton32_ is real.

The _ at the end is a dead giveaway. Farkin' amateurs....

GO WHITE!

all the expiring guys looking for contracts next year are pretty stupid for doing this. McGrady, Prince and Stuckey might have just lost a shitload of money for next season. Wilcox might have actually just protested himself out of the league.

also i'm really looking forward to the next langlois article. how the fuck can you spin this shit? if he can do it, he ranks right up there for being a great journalist. He'd be like the basketball version of Leni Riefenstahl.
    Last edited by Koolaid; 02-26-2011 at 04:06 AM.
    k

+ Reply to Thread