+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: SHITSTORM v4.0 (IT'S FINALLY OVER)

Blog Entries
    These are especially troubling times for Gutz. He's finding it harder and harder to blindly defend both Joe D and the players simultaneously, while blaming the coach for everything.
    Last edited by Glenn; 02-27-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    The entire post wasn't based on that assumption - that part was just so you knew where I stood.

Interesting you didn't respond to the rest of my post...
    WTF, It's more of the same shit you've been saying in long Phar-agraph after Phar-agraph. You really want to get back into it until the cows come home? Or are you stroking your own ego here?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Glanny Ice View Post
    These are especially troubling times for Gutz. He's finding it harder and harder to blindly defend both Joe D and the players simultaneously, while blaming the coach for everything.
    Sweet, when exactly did this become reality vs a deluded convenient reality in your head? You admit to not reading my whole posts(think I've heard just about every excuse for it too), yet you still blindly respond as if you're bent on making me your personal Kstat. If you miss that faggot that much, hunt him down. Honestly if you weren't a mod while this pointlessly ignorant and obnoxious, it would be less off putting. But the child like "looking for a response because you'd ignore me otherwise" shtick is getting old as it can be and then some.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Oh, I read your posts, I just don't understand them or give them any creedence 99% of the time.

But drive on.
    Find a new slant.

Apparently this shitstorm gets insecure if it doesn't have me to falsely hold up as it's rival, coulda sworn I said enjoy your parade and bitch on.
    ^

Oh, I read your posts, I just don't understand them or give them any creedence 99% of the time.
    Meaning that you make up your own reality of what I say. Which again if dumb as fuck corny. You can get as high and mighty about it as you want. You can down my posts in hopes of making you feel like you're showing on the internet of all places. But in reality you're just stalking and begging for my attention. Funniest is part is that you've been a fat ass church mouse when I've questioned your warped logic back when I did feel like questioning your agenda. Seems selectively weird that you're throwing all these cheap shots after I've stop paying attention to ya.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the prime example.
    Find a new slant.

Thanks for the prime example.
    Whatever floats your boat. You're still riding my jock 1 percent credence and all.
    ^

Apparently this stalking w/o reading posts shit will be an ongoing theme of kindergarten antics on your part. You don't give legit answers when Me, fool, or anyone else calls you out. Yet you don't mind haggling up responses that do more telling me what I'm saying than responding to it. Alot of things i dont mind. But this is just such a waste of time, I even want back the time I spent making this last reply. I don't know it your wife left you, kid is sick/terminally ill, parents died on you, or you are going through a mid life crisis. But you're obviously feeling a need to over do the "cynical snob" routine these past couple years. Good luck with it, a battle of attrition on this level is a child's game, I'm sure I can't keep up.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Just having some fun to break up the monotony of the impending Pistons suckitude that a lot of us saw coming years ago. The fact that you continue to defend and spin for Joe and these players makes you an obvious target for some jabs. Mix in the fact that I really can't comprehend what you are saying, in between pats on the back for Joe, and it is what it is.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread