+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22
FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: SHITSTORM v4.0 (IT'S FINALLY OVER)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    I'm not convinced he's the problem.
    He's not. Still not coming back though
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    I'm not convinced he's the solution, though.

I still think he's somewhat better than Michael Curry as coach, especially with Xs and Os.
    Then again, I think most potted plants are better than Michael Curry as a coach.
    I don't know about Curry. Any rookie coach who benches Iverson for a minimum contract scrub from overseas, when it's actually the right move to make, deserves some respect for that at least.

I can't think of anything Kuester has done though. I don't think he's the solution either, but I don't see any coach as the solution. If Phil Jackson was the coach of this team right now he'd be giving press conferences talking about how stupid and lazy they are. If Larry Brown was the coach, he'd quit or fuck around like he did in New York. There's no team here to coach, so why go get another coach? Get a fucking team first, ya know?
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    He's not. Still not coming back though
    If the roster doesn't change I don't see why the coach should.

I'm against throwing money at another coach to coach a team when there is no team present.

Unless It's Bill Laimbeer. He'd instantly be a fan favorite and that's good. I wouldn't wish this team to anyone I really wanted to have success though.
    k

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread