+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IZZO TO THE NETS?

IZZO TO THE NETS?

Mikhail Prokhorov has yet to officially take over as the Nets' owner. But when he does, interim coach Kiki Vandeweghe will be relieved of his coaching duties and they'll bring in a new coach.
    It's been rumored Prokhorov wants to make a big-name splash with the coaching opening, and names like Mike Krzyzewski and Rick Pitino have come into play, but neither will likely become the next head coach.
    So who appears to be the favorite? Well, team president Rod Thorn -- who will be back with the team under Prokhorov -- has Jeff Van Gundy as his top choice, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
    Van Gundy may not be open to returning to coaching, but the Nets believe he'll at least listen.
    Another name to keep on your radar? Tom Izzo. Wojnarowski writes: "The Nets are willing to consider an elite college coach without a pro pedigree, and league sources believe Izzo won't summarily reject a Nets overture without hearing them out."
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Awesome.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I think this could really be the one.

LeBron, Lopez, Harris and Wall?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    WOTS is that Izzo and Jay-Z are tight.

Also, Lupe was spotted shopping on Madison Ave. today with Beyonce.
    Find a new slant.

Holy Moly!

Its a perfect fit.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread